Transfiguration Class

Luckily the class was silent and clean. It had only been 15 minutes. She had time. 

"No time for speeches!" All the Ravenclaws frowned. "If you want one meet me after class I will have one for you to read. Now today we will be learning how to turn a match to a needle. First we will take notes, then move on to practicing the spell." 

Class began to take many complicated notes.   

  McGonagall gave a lecture on the dangers on how doing this wrong can lead to mishaps. . . 'You can turn someone into something, yourself into something etc'. 

They all took notes but Axel started leaning towards Julian and copying his notes. Julian noticed and smirked. He made fake notes saying the opposite of what she said, and he copied them.  

  Jazzie noticed and rolled her eyes. She kicked Julian on his leg. 

What? he mouthed. She made a stop-doing-that face. He simply smirked and continued writing down 'notes'. 

Jazzie held back a groan. She kicked Axel on the leg. He turned to her and glared. Fake notes, she wrote on her paper, inclining her head towards Julian.

 Axel kicked Julian's leg and stopped copying his notes. Julian glared at Jazzie and kicked her leg. She shrugged and kicked him back.

  Professor McGonagall noticed the leg party and told them to stop. The lecture was finally done and she demonstrated how to do it.  

  All the students began trying to do the spell. Jazzie tried and half of her match turned into a needle. Julian's match turned a quarter into a needle. 

"Guess it was because of your 'notes'," she said mockingly to Julian. He kicked her leg in response. 

Axel smirked at Julian as half of his match turned into a needle. 

Julian kicked his leg. Axel kicked back. Julian kicked back. Axel was kicking back when Jazzie put her leg between them and he kicked her instead. He turned to her in disbelief. 

Jazzie rolled her eyes. "What idiots," she muttered, continuing her practice. Axel stared at her for a moment before continuing.  

  Julian was scavenging looking for the real notes. He couldn't find them anywhere. Axel kicked Julian, he looked back and saw all of the REAL notes he took.

"Why you!" Julian said. 

But that wouldn't stop him. "Excuse me, Professor, can you demonstrate again please?" He said, acting like a goodie two shoes  

  "Of course," McGonagall said, and demonstrated. 

Axel smiled his you-think-I'm-good-but-I'm-actually-not smile. "Thank you, Professor!" He said brightly.  

  Julian waved his wand and got it almost complete. Except for the bottom. 

"Beat that," Julian mouthed. 

Axel smirked and used the real notes. After that, he waved his wand, but it didn't hit the needle.

It hit Julian.