Birthday gone wrong (part2)

(Rated R)

I took a deep breathe,closed my eyes and nodded my head.I felt it cover my eyes. When he was done they layed me on the couch,on my back.I cover my face with my hands.One of them pin my hands above my head and the other gets between my legs taking of my shorts.My breathing increases.

???-"calm down belle,we take care of you"
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Zayvy pov
They take my shorts off and my breathing goes insane.I don't know which one it is but the one holding my arms down started kissing on my neck and the other undoing my birthday suit at the bottom.I felt a wave in my panties when he gets it undone.One pulls the straps off my shoulders and kisses them.I bit my lips of the satisfaction.I was inturped by them roughly taking my panties off.I felt them get up and heard foot steps drift away.I sat up from the couch and stood up.
(FYI everything was off except my birthday suit part)

I turn my head over my shoulder after hearing foot steps behind me.Before I can try to take the blind fold off my eyes  I was thrown over some ones shoulder and walked to the room.I heard a door slam and lock so I'm guessing we're in my room.Im thrown on the bed and my legs were pinned to the bed.I gasp when one attacks my center.They're tongue moves rapidly on my cl*t as I try catching my breathe.I feel they're hair and it's Lau.His twist are longer then Larry's.Larry starts massaging one of my breast while nibbling and sucking on the other.I whimpering as Lau adds a finger in me.He thrust his fingers roughly in and out of me.My mouth is in a "O" shaped.They then stop in unison and I hear them undoing they're pants.The blind fold was tooken off my eyes and I wipe them to fix my vision.I look and see Lau is looking at me while bitting his lips and his hands on his boxers.I look behind me and see Larry standing they're with his arms crossed and a evil smile....I swear.
These two right here.

Zay-"and your point of this was....."i said breathing heavily.

Larry chuckles and walk towards me.He binds down and puts his hands on my thighs,while staring in my eyes.His evil smirks gets more evil.Before I can catch a breath from this man's sexiness I didn't realise Lau walked behind me and my head is yanked back.I hold the top of my head with my hand.I get mad cause...I'm crazy.I reach under my pillow attempting to get my gun but I'm pulled to the edge of the bed and my arms pinned up.I get even more heated so I attempt, again to kick Larry but he presses his d**K into my now throbbing core.I gasp and close my eyes trying to keep from riding the fuck out these two.
Lau-"no be so violent bebe we give you birthday present"
I look at him confused.Present wym.what kind of present.
Zay-"what you me-AHHHHH FUCK"
I look down to where Larry was and see him devouring my pu**y.My eyes roll back as my body starts to shake.Kisses are planted on my face to my breast.Lau starts squeezing,nibbling,smacking,sucking, etc.Lau stops and I try opening my eyes but fail after couple of times but I do and look at him and what's in my face.My goodness.His d**K is freaking massive idc how many times I've seen them.He moves it over my mouth.Im so ready to take it until Larry interrupts and my eyes go white again.I open my mouth and trying pushing Larry's head away but he gets more into me.I start whimpering and screaming louder.Without thinking I move my hand on Laus d**k and stroke it.I stick my tongue out licking the tip before forcing him more in my mouth.His head fell back and hissed.I put him more in my mouth while using my tongue.Larry makes me cum again but harder.I pull Lau out my mouth screaming with my back arched.I have never wanted someone so bad.

Zay-"PLEAAAASE O-OH ME G-AHH"
He sits up,wipes his mouth and put my juices in his mouth.He looks at me then his twin.They look for a while then he looks back at me.By this time I'm not shaking but my breathing is off the walls.He pulls his boxer down and stroke his self a little.Before I know it I'm on my hands and knees.He pushed my back in a arch ,which was pretty deep from my flexibility.He rubs my cl*t with his d**k making me whimper in him teasing me.Laus gets to my ear and whisper in a deep tone.