Love Hurts(pt2)

We made it home and I haven't said a word to Laurent since yesterday.He's confused he shouldn't be tho.He has the baby in the car seat carring him upstairs.He would ask me to help him with stuff with the baby and I wouldn't answer i would just do it.He called me to help him put legend to sleep.I went up there and Lau was holding him try in got rock him to sleep with a bottle.I took legend and sat in the rocking chair singing him a little song.

Me-🎵go to sleep my darling
I'll be here in the morning
Love is all I give you
Baby boy your my wish too.
Rock a by my baby
Rock a by my love
See you in the morning
I can't wait till the morning comes.
I give you all my love and warmth
You,give me all your smiles and joy
But the day is going down and the moon is coming out.
But I'll see you in the morning my love
When the morning comes🎵
(FYI I literally just made this lullaby up in my head so dont come for me)
By the time I was done singing the song he was a sleep in my arms still drinking his bottle.I made the song for him when I first found out I was having a boy.I song it when he was in my belly and he would be up.This is my first time singing it to him in person.I took the bottle out his mouth and sat it on his table.I carried him to his crib and layed him by his teddy bear.(AN:pic of the baby and teddy in media)I put his bottle back in his mouth and put a little pillow under it so it doesn't fall because he can't hold it.I covered him up with his paw patrol blanket maman got him.I walked out past Lau and turn the light off.I knew he was following me but I almost screamed when he pushed me into our bed room.I stumble almost on the other side of the room.He some what slammed the door and gave me a glare.
Lau-WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM?
me-...you
Lau-excuse me
Me- who's pizza?
Lau- pizza?I don't know no pizza
Me-oh really...
I pull out my phone that was in my back pocket it and pulled up the screenshot I took from his phone.I left the picture on and slid it to him on the floor.He glared at me then picked up the phone.His face turned even madder then before and his face shot up at me.
Lau-you went through my phone?
Me-thats what your worried about right now,really?I can't believe you.
Lau- ...i didn't fuck her.
He threw my phone at me but I caught it.
Me-oh do I need to read it to you.
Ok pizza "hey daddy" you" hey baby girl wyd" pizza "nun bored can you come over for me plz daddy"you "I have to see if my baby good then I'll come" pizza " why don't you just leave that bitch she don't make you feel good like I do" you " tea I know but she has my baby in her stomach" pizza " yea what ever you could have got me pregnant left her ugly dark ass" you " it wasn't planned anyways I'm coming over so chill out" heard that.But wait this is the day of legends birth Pizza"hey daddy are you at the hospital with that hoe of yours"

I look up and stare at him.I didn't even know I was cry until a tear fell on my hand.
Me-are you serious...?" It wasn't planned,so Legend is a "it" now?And it wasn't planned...OF COURSE HE WASN'T.You acted so happy for me t-to be pregnant.The pizza has the nerve to say you should have got her pregnant.You should have but her pussy most likely,must haven't been that good,huh?
His head was down not looking at me.
Me-LOOK!!!Look at me when I'm fucking talking to you..
His head slowly rose and his eyes were wet.
Me-am I not good enough for you?You didn't want a baby by me hmm?You know what?It's ok,you don't have to worry about me or my "it" anymore...im done.
I walk past him and going into legends room.I grab his blues clues suit case and stuff it with diapers,wipes,clothes,stuff he needs.I take it down stairs by the door.I past by our bedroom only to here whimpers and crying and sniffing.I don't care at the moment.I get Legends diaper bag and put his bottle in there.I put him in his car seat and secure him in it.

I walk down stairs to the kitchen and got the breast milk I already pumped out of the refrigerator and put it in his bag.I didn't bother bringing my clothes I'll get me some new ones.

I drove to my best friend Marcelas but I call her Marcy, house.Shes a ghetto Salvadoran girl but we met when we were in 5th grade.I knock on her door and she answers with a smile until she sees my face.
Marcy -are you ok you look like you've been crying?Come in with my nephew.