Birthday gone wrong(part 1)

Larry-28
Laurent-28
Zayvy-25

(Mature)
Hi my name is Zayvy but people call me Zee.Today is my birthday and I'm turning 25.I'm at my best friends Les twins house. We've been BFF for 7 years.I love hanging out with them.But I hate they're girls friends Melissa and Jessica.They're not here right now,theyre at they house.I spent the night because my girlfriends,knowing them are gonna charge in like saying I object at a wedding.I have a crush on them but they don't know.When they talk they make me smile.Really anything they do makes me happy.We are so comfortable around each other that I can change my clothes in front of them and not feel weird.And yes I've seen them naked before and yes its a big ass turn on.But they have girls so I don't try anything.

My phone out of know where starts buzzing.Its Syria my ...Girlfriend.Im bi so I like girls and boys.Anyways she ask where I am and bull booty.

I got up from Larry's bed to get ready but something pulled me back

I got up from Larry's bed to get ready but something pulled me back.I looked behind me and see Larry holding my arm.He not wear a shirt and he's wearing sweat pants.I had to look him in his face but that didn't do me any good.He had a smirk on his face,which drove me insane inside.i Slept with him because first he open the door and second he made me.He had this deep morning voice.

Larry-"where you are you going."

Out of no where he tucks his bottom lip under his teeth.I wide eye him but calm my self down.

Zee-"home but you and Lau have to come for some other reason..."

Larry-"i know"
He gets up and walk towards me.I start walking back wards.He rubs his chin hairs and I hit the wall.He gets in my face so close I can kiss him with out moving my head.He puts lips to my ear and whisper.

Larry-"you really gonna like this suprise"
And he pecks my neck and more bad to stare deep in my soul....jesus take the wheel.He puts his hand in his pocket and move something around.I stare at it then realise it wasn't in his pocket.i shoot my eyes to his face trying not to get horny which failed.He slow walked to the bed and layed down on his back with his hands behind his head.I realized I was staring at him with a confused face.He finally says something with his eyes close.

Larry-"if I were you I would get dress so we can go."

Zee-"i-i but-you -j-just...(co)

Larry-"non go get dressed baby girl before I give you something to stutter for."

Zee-"oh"
I speed walk to the shower and do my hygiene and stuff.45 mins later I walk out and I smell food.I grab my phone then run down stairs but I slid on the rail and jumped off when I got to the end.The twins were In the kitchen with no shirts....Lau was on his phone and Larry was over the stove cooking.I walk to the island and sit next to Lau.He looks up from his home to look at what I'm wearing this👇

He looks up from his home to look at what I'm wearing this👇