Gentlemen(pt2)

R RATED
SONG UP TO

Previously
I got between her legs and we were face to face.She gets in my face a little a straight face.

Larry-i lost it you want me to put it back on if I find it?
Zariah-no you can keep it off.But we still have to talk Larbear
Larry-ok Zari...
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Zari pov
We stay in the position we're in and talk but my mood changes when I think about years ago.He notices and holds my jaw in his hands.
Larry-you ready to talk?
Zari-yea
I said in a low tone.
Larry-im sorry for body shaming you.I did it because the boys at school thought you was sexy and had a nice body.I had to find a way to keep you covered up and not show them what they want.
Zari-then why didn't you just tell me?
Larry-cause I was scared you wasn't gonna listen to me and do the opposite.
Zari-ok,but what made you cheat on me?
Larry-cause we didn't have sex and it was like you had a body for no reason.
Zari-so all you really wanted me for was sex
Larry-non I was with you because we was best friends for ever then I started to catch feelings  for you and I wanted you to my self cause you always helped me when I was depressed or something.
Zari-mhm
I said looking down but he came closer to me and made me look at him by grabbing my face.He looked at my lips then bit his causing me to bite mines.He looked me in my eyes.
Larry-dont say "mhm" say you forgive you
Zari-i already said I forgive you Larry
Larry-Say it again
He said it while going to my neck and started to kiss,lick,suck,and bite my neck.He dragged his hand up my thigh to my ass and squeezed it.I though my head back with my mouth in a "O" shape.
Larry-say it
He demanded
Zari-o-ok I forgive you
He stop and looked at me in my eyes.
Larry-i no know if it's to early or late to say this but ....i love you.You know that right and I want us to start over.
I was shocked at what he said.I've always loved him.Even after what he said about me.
Zari-well your to late!!
He sat up and looked at me confused.I jumped off the island and walked to my room while talking to him.
Zari-your to late,I never stopped loving you even after those bad things you said about.You never said you loved me till now,why?
Larry-cause I didn't know what love felt like or the definition of that Zari.
Before I could get to my room he grabbed my arm and turned me around now facing him.He put his  hands on my waist pulling me closer to his chest.He got to my ear and whispered in his deep,French accent.
Larry-can I show you real love?
He looks at me again in my eyes and without thinking I nodded.No time wasted he smashed his lips on mine.I was surprised at first but responded.I wrapped my arms around his neck moving my fingers through his hair.He groaned in my mouth which turned me on more.He grabbed my ass,squeezing it.I moaned in his mouth.He tapped on my butt for me to jump and I did.He walked us to my room not detaching our lips.He lays me down softly.He removes his lips first kissing down to my breast,which I wasn't wearing a bra(normal).He lifts up my long t-shirt and takes it off of me throwing it on the floor.He starts sucking on one while rubbing the other one with his fingers.My back arches and my moaning gets louder.He starts licking and kissing down my body until he gets on top of my core.He rubs my pussy through my black lace panties and kissing my inner thigh.I tuck my bottom lip under my teeth trying not to moan to loud and scratching at a pillow behind my head.He finally pulls them down while looking at me with lust and love in his eyes.He broke me out of gaze when he laid his tongue flat on my clit.He sucked and licked on my pussy until my legs started to shake.I felt my peek coming and I ripped at the sheet while almost screaming.
Zari-BABY I'M GONNA C-AHHH
My juices let out on his face and in his mouth.He licked it all up and came to my face now letting me taste myself.
Larry-you taste delicious belle.But I'm not done making love to you.
We began kissing again but now he's grinding his bulge into me.I whimper and wrap my arms around his neck.He sits up now i can see the bulge through his pants and let me tell you he is packing BIG.He takes off his sweat pants then his boxer making his dick spring and rub against my inner thigh.I was staring at it then commented on what I thought.
Zari-oh my
Larry looks at me then smirks.He puts  his dick at my entrance but doesn't slide in.He comes to my face and we start kissing rough but passionately.Out of no where he slams into me.I through me head back clawing into his back,nearly screaming.He starts thrusting into me making me feel every inch of him.He squeezes onto my thigh in a pleasurable pain.When he gets most of his self into me he starts thrusting faster but  put more of him in me.I really could take it at this point so I tried to scoot away but he pulled me by my hips,but putting me in a positions where I could run.

I tried kicking my legs before they get stuck there but I was to late.He slid him self back in,looking me in the eyes.
Zari-AH AHHH FUCK BABY OH MY GOSH
Larry-merde
I bit on his shoulder to keep from screaming any louder if that's possible.I feel my climax approaching.He started going harder before last time.He was scratching at my thighs guessing he was about to cum too.My legs started to shake,my breathing went hay wire,my eyes went to the back of my head,and my screaming was high pitch.
Zari-BABYYYY
Larry-shit
He pulled out and cam on my stomach.He pecked my lips a few times and went to the bathroom to get a rag.

Larry pov
I went to go get a wash cloth in the bathroom.Then wet it.I come out the bathroom to look at where my mess was but it's not there then I look at Zari and she's licking her finger.She looks at me with a sexy stare then winks at me.
Zari-i don't let good things go to waste baby
I smiled and shook my head.She mines and no one else but mine.
I put my sweat pants back on and get in the bed with her with her still having no clothes on but I don't care.She lays on my chest while I have one arm wrapped around her.She turns on the tv to boondocks.

Zari pov
I turn the tv on to my favorite show.Larry puts his finger under my chin to look at him which I do.
Larry-you know your mine right?
Zari-yea
Larry-you know I love you?
Zari-yes,and I love you too
I smile then I kiss him one more time before I fall asleep.

I didn't fall asleep but I know he did.I was just thinking about all I really wanted him to tell me why he did it and he did.I can forgive but I will never forget.I really do love him and he made a mistake,which people do.Imma just stop thinking about it for now.I actually fell asleep.

The end...I think😁
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
(If you want a part 3)
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
My loooooves😁❤❤
-1342 words