Drug lords (pt3)

Zayan-sweet dreams...

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Zayan pov
Daydee rolled him up in the sheets and dragged him to the bathroom in the bathtub.There was no really trail of blood,just on the bed from it leaking through the sheets.I took another clean thing of sheets they had in the closer and put it on the bed.Daydee locked the door from the inside so no one can get it.We walked out the room and Rico was standing there giving us the heads up the twins are close by.He whisper something in my ear so no one hears him.
Rico-go down stairs and distract them,the twins are by the window so imma just drop the stuff down to them and finish them niggas off.
Zayan-ok

I mess my hair up before I go down stairs to make it look like we did something.When I make it down there Pablo looks at me.
Pablo-aye,where's my homie KJ?
Zayan-oh,he's upstairs sleeping he was a little...tired after our play time.
Daydee whips under her lip while looking at Pablo then sucks it of in a very sedusive way.Pablo lifts a eyebrow.
Pablo-oh...
Zayan-yea he's in a really deep sleep...
Day-yep,reeeaaalllly deep
Pablo-oh I see well come here.
Daydee walks to him and sits on his lap.The girls were distracting the guys so I went back upstairs.I walked in the room and locked it.Rico was about to drop the bag but someone was banging on the door.

???-aye ese I need to use the bathroom bro,wtf you people doing in there?
Rico looked at me and I started fake moaning.He nodded and rushed to the bathroom moving KJs body to under the bed.He rinsed the blood out the tub and luckly no blood leaked on the floor.I climbed in bed and pulled my shoulder straps down.Rico closer the window and took his shirt off and pants of only his boxers on.He opened the door and Pablo was standing their with two other guys behind him.

Pablo-So I looked at the security cameras and see you talking to,two people I absolutely hate.After that the camera goes static....you got something you wanna tell me something?
Rico slammed the door and locked it.He motioned me to the air vent since it's big asf.I took my heels off and attached guns to my waist.He boosted me up but when I was gonna lift him up he closed it.He mouthed "go find you sisters".But I nodded kinda concerned and crawled.A few crawls in and I heard the door burst open and then gun shots.I covered my mouth because it was only a few shots and Rico had no gun.A tear ran down my face cause if what I think did happen I'm gonna kill Pablo and his eses.Rico was like a brother to me like why?I wipe my tears and crawl to the room over by the stairs.I look in and no one's in their so I jump out and close it back.I walk to the door and peek out and no one's there so I run down the stairs quietly to the room were the girls last was.When I got there they were just siting there until the saw me and jumped up.
Day-what happened
Zayan-no time to explain just get your guns and let's go they fucking shot Rico.
Day-shit let's go.
They ran and got guns while taking the heels off.We jogged to the security and cameras room.There was a guy sitting there looking at the outside.I put my hand up and told the girls to wait her.I walked up behind him and shot him in the back of the head.I had a silencer so no one heard.I walked back out and we all walked up the stairs.I caught a glimpse of Pablo in another room so we hid behind stuff.I stood up with the gun be my side and walked towards Pablo.He walked out the room and saw me.I heard my sister and the girls tell me to come back but I didn't listen.Pablo smirked and walked towards me also with his gun.When I got in front of him I pointed the gun in between his eyes with tears in my eyes.
Zayan-d-did you kill Rico?
Pablo-so what if I did? you gonna do something about It if I did?
I nearly fell on the floor.I don't know how but he caught me by my neck and turned me around with the gun to my head.Daydee stood up and pointed the gun and him.I shook my head.
Zayan-og etg het winst

She nearly broke down in tears.
Daydee-IM NOT FUCKING LEAVING YOU....
Zayan-go please.
She sniff and walked backwards telling the girls to go with her.They looked worried also.I am too....
.
.
.
.
.
.
He pulled me in a truck and they drove off.Will I stay alive?
.
.
.
I doubt that...