Beating to Suicide

Mikey-26
Larry-29
Lau-29

My names Mikey.Yes I'm a girl I just have a boy Nick name.I met Larry from Les Twins  at a club in Miami,where I'm from.We got to know eachother.He seem like I nice guy.Sexyest thing I've seen in my life.After we got serious, he wanted me to move to Paris with him.It took me a while to think about it because I have family and Friends here but then I said yes cause I never experienced going out of the country before.Skips to four years later.The Larry I know now isn't the Larry I first met.The Larry I met was nice,laid back,caring,never got mad at little things.But this Larry,he beats me,yells at me if I drop something or forget to clean something.I was always a hard woman,that didn't like anyone take over me...And here I am.He calls me names like ugly,bitch,fat pig,etc.I go and cry in the room.He basically rapes me ,and if I didn't do as told my punishment is ridiculously brutal."Mikey,get your ass in here now!!"I'm in my room because he sometimes doesn't like me sleeping with him.And I really think he's cheating on me."Coming sir".I run down the stairs to the kitchen.I stop in my tracks when I see him standing over a poodle of blood that came from him punching me last night when dinner wasn't done when he got home."You see the problem right?"
He said.I nodded which got him more mad."SPEAK" he demanded.i jumped "yes sir"i said with a shaky voice."Then why the fuck isn't it cleaned up,you want me to make another?"He said walking to me with his fist balled.I shook my head rapidly while backing into the wall,covering my face with my hands.I here him walk back from me so I uncover my face to see him looking at me."Just clean this shit up before I get back"He walked out the house with his keys and phone then slams the door.I slide down the wall and start crying hard."what tf did I do wrong"

3 hours later I cleaned it up and stopped crying.Larry still out,he said he would be with Lau and the boys tonight.I couldn't sleep,but I already made his dinner.Steak,broccoli, and mash potatoes.I already ate so I'm on the couch watching "Boondocks".Its about Riley protesting about R Kelly going to jail for peeing on a little girl. I felt my eyes get heavy so I turned the tv off and went to bed.While I was going upstairs I checked my phone for the time.It was 10:39.

30 mins into me sleeping my phone keeps getting notifications like crazy.I pick my phone up and check it.Its from Instagram. TMZ,Shade room,fanpages, are tagging me in stuff.I felt my blood boil.It was this picture of Larry all up on this  girl  in tonight.

TMZ:Larry from famous duo Les Twins being a little to close to a women at a club when he has a girlfriend at home @mikeylxve

TMZ:Larry from famous duo Les Twins being a little to close to a women at a club when he has a girlfriend at home @mikeylxve.This happened to night.Pictures surfaces from fans at the club. @lestwinson

@88bourgeis88:damn Larry you really tripping
@Iluvlestwins:he can't be foreal

I didn't know what to do at this point.Im basically a sex slave now.I felt hot tears run down my face and felt my life slowly but surely  drifting away.I through my covers off the bed.I start smashing pictures of us when we were happy.I ran to my bathroom and pulled out a blade I had under the sink.

I sat on the side of the bathtub and just started cutting my arm until blood dripped on the floor off my hand

I sat on the side of the bathtub and just started cutting my arm until blood dripped on the floor off my hand.It didn't hurt but it kinda calmed me.I was cutting more and more closer to my veins until I heard the front door open.When It did,the madness came back in and I just cut my skin with my vein.I didn't feel like cleaning up my blood or putting the blade away so I dropped the blade on the floor and walk out the bathroom,out my room.I slowly walked down stairs until I felt someone staring at me.I turn towards the living room to see Larry staring at me.He looks at my face then at my arm.He frowns his face then gets up walking towards me.I don't care if he hits me.He got in front of my staring at me again until he lifts my arm with the cuts on it up and then looks back at me.

Larry-why?
Mikey-you don't love me so why does it matter
Larry-who say I don't love you?
Mikey-actions speak louder the then words.Another thing I saw you and blondy tonight on Instagram.Damn she got her clout now baby.
I felt my eyes get heavy.I looked down to see A big poodle of blood on the floor.
Larry-your losing to much fucking blood let's go!
Mikey-NO,I wanna die.
Larry-dont say that shit.
Before I can respond he lifted me up bridel style while taking me to through the lobby to the car.He puts me in the front seat with him while he gets in the driver side.I felt like passing out.He gets in,starts the car ,then drives off.While he's driving (no texting and driving)he dialed Lau.

Larry-bonjour mon frère meet me at the hospital Mikey cut herself on her arms now she bleeding a lot and about to pass out.-ok-yea-cool meet me-bye.
He looks at me.I can see through the slits in my eyes then it goes black.

I wake up to a pain in my arm.I look at my arm to see a needle in it.I don't know where I am so I look around.I guess I'm in a hospital.Something moving caught my eye.A big blankets starts moving in the chair.Then by it is another big blanket on the couch.I looked closer to see Lau on the couch and Larry on the chair with his feet on the table.I really wanna us the word "hate"for how I feel about him.A pair of eyes appear from the blanket.I guess he felt me staring at him.He stretches and moves the blanket off him,getting up and walking towards me.He caressed my face moving my curls our my face when he grabs a handful off my hairs yanking me closer his face.He starts speaking in gritted teeth.
Larry-when we get home your ass is my.Dont ever pull a stunt like that.
He forcefully let's go.I mumble under my breath while turning away from him.
Mikey-stop pulling stunt at the club then I won't feel this way dumb ass
Larry-what?
I shake my head.I can hear him breathing hard.
Larry-i can't wait till we get home
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Part 2 coming soon
Plz vote and comment ❤