CRAZY love (part 2)

Previously...

Larry-"DID YOU TAKE THE FUCKUNG PILLS."
Was that suppose to be scary.

Chucky-"WOAAAH SCARY AND THATS FOR ME TO KNOW AND YOU TO FIND OUT😁"
I try to get up but the frigga picks me up and carrys me to the kitchen with the bottle in hand.He sits me down on top of the island looking like a big kid getting a check up.He gets a bottle of water and the pills slamming them next to me.I look at the items,then him,then his double.Haa ya got jokes.

Larry-"easy or hard way."
I think then smirk.

Chucky-"HARD"
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
Larry pov
Kris isn't crazy its....vooboo or possession.When her brother die 4 years ago she was there...I was too.It was a drive by and we were our crew spot.Some people followed us to try to kill Kris but fail and shot her brother in the neck and heart.His name was kyrie but people called him chucky cause of how crazy he was.She caught him in her arms and yell her lungs out.She stopped crying and started talking in French.I understand everything.

Flashback

Kris -"dites-moi s'il vous plaît ce que je peux faire pour que vous puissiez rester avec mme"(please tell me what I can do so you can stay with mme)

Kyrie- "D-ne pleure pas bébé sis.D-d ce que m-maman et grand-dma nous a montré" (D-dont cry baby sis.D-d what m-mommy an-d grand-dma showed u-us.)

Blood leaked out his mouth.Kris nodded with tears.She put a hand on his heart and wipe her tears away.She started chanting something in a whisper,in Arabic and twitched.

Zayvy-"
الحب عميقة ، أعمق من الأرض.الوزن سميك ، وسخك
"الأوساخ.تتبع في ظلدي. لا يمكن أن يترك ، لن يترك
After those words his body went lifeless.

Flashback over
You have to man handle this women when he come out.I chocked slammed "him"on the counter and he just laughed.I looked at Lau and he knew what I needed him to do.He put his phone down and jumped on the island and held his arms down.I grabs the pills  yo move it closer so it easier.I jump on top of the counter and sit on his lower stomach but no putting all my weight.He starts cursing us out.

Chucky-"GET TF OFF ME YOU GIANT GIRAFFE.WE NIGGAS WE DONT RIDE EACH OTHER.GET OFF ME U FRUITY NIGGA.OFF OFF OOOOFF.
Lau had to hold his laugh cause he was always funny when he got mad.But I went back serious cause he's really dangerous.I open the bottle and he closes his mouth.I grab 2 pills and pinched his nose.He was turning red and took a deep breath.I put the pill in his mouth and put water in next.His face went sour like he didn't like it.He tried to spit it out but I slapped his arm.
He swallow then few seconds later he twitches.Its Kris now.She frown at me then rolls from under me landing on her feet.
Kris-"wtf are you here I'm extra confused."

Larry-"belle chill I'm so"
Kris-"april fools nigga you ain't sorry.You've cheated on me with some bum bitch that told YOU that she wasn't cheating on YOU  with that football nigga and YOU cheat on Me,FYI not doing any better,with the same bitch.Tf kinda B.S."

Larry-"CAN YOU LISTEN AND STFU..."
I look at him then Lau,then sit down."look I'm sorry for what I do with her and yes I know I fuck up a-"
Lau-"a lot"
Larry-"...anyway I didn't cheat because you didn't want to have sex I cheated because you don't pay attention to me...."
Kris-"bitch repeat that statement"
She gets up in my face and pulled up her shorts,fighting mode.

Larry-"you don't pay attention to me like you use to"

She looks at me laughs then punches me in the chest not as hard as I know she wants to but hard enough.