Part 5

A/n- extra warning for this chapter- sexual harassment and the inability to do much but suffer through it. Also, Bucky being kind of a jerk while trying to be distant. 

Story!

They rode to the burnt out structure that had been (Y/n)'s apartment building on Bucky's motorcycle, and having to press against his back, her arms around him, made heat pool in her belly, and she hoped that he couldn't feel how hard her nipples had gotten from being pressed against him.

Bucky followed her up to the remains of her apartment, looking around at all of the damage.

(Y/n) went into the bedroom and opened her closet, but all of her clothes were covered in black soot or had holes in them. She moved around the place and tried to find anything salvageable, but nothing she saw was.

Bucky picked up a picture the had been face down. It had a nice frame, though the glass was shattered, but the picture was still intact with (Y/n) and a man in it, standing together somewhere that wasn't readily recognizable.

"Who's this?" He asked, feeling like he already knew.

(Y/n) looked over at the frame in his hand and grabbed it, tearing the ruined back from the frame and yanking out the photo inside, tearing it up and throwing it in the garbage across the room in the kitchen.

Bucky raised a brow as she stared down at it angrily.

"Ex," she told him.

"And you still had his picture up?" He asked.

She shook her head as she walked back into the living room, her eyes on the floor. "He wasn't an ex until last night."

He didn't comment. Poor guy. From his experience with (Y/n)'s brand of crazy, the guy had probably offered to eat her out or something and she'd gotten pissed.

"What are you smirking about?" She asked him, turning and going back to the kitchen. "You think me getting dumped is funny?"

Bucky stuck his hands in his pockets, slowly following her to the kitchen and standing in the doorway. "Just thinking what he could have done to deserve breaking up with, maybe being too nice or something."

She looked up at him with irritation. "Of course you'd take his side..."

"So, what did he do? Did he ask you to do something sexual you didn't want to?"

(Y/n) scoffed. "Yeah, right. What, you think because I said you took his side he had whatever sexual deviations you have? You into weird stuff, Bucky?"

He just stood there as she looked around, still finding nothing worth taking. "This isn't about me. Was he too nice? Put an arm around you at the movies or something?"

"No, he didn't. He's an asshole," she said, opening the fridge out of curiosity, but immediately closed it when she smelled that it had been a bad idea.

"What did he do, then? Seriously-" Bucky had no idea why it was suddenly important that he know.

"Oh my god, can you just drop it," (Y/n) started speaking at the same time.

"-did he call you beautiful-"

"-shut up, Bucky," she said, face flushing reflexively at the thought of someone calling her beautiful.

"-or maybe, ask you to be exclusive, or propose-"

"No!" She yelled angrily as she snapped, glaring at the table against the kitchen wall. "That fucking asshole cheated on me!"