Part 9 NSFW

A/n- The livecast is in this one, so, smut, masturbation, fantasies... Just a bit of angst if you squint.

Story!

(Y/n) went up and grabbed her phone as soon as they were at the house, excited to see an update saying that her favorite podcaster was going to do a live tip show tonight.

She didn't have any money to give, but she liked hearing him talk, his low, sweet, sensual voice making butterflies flutter in her stomach.

She made her way downstairs and set up the things for Bucky if he had a nightmare in the middle of the night; a teacup, tea ready to be brewed in the pot, and a pan of water on the stove ready to heat up.

She looked around, making sure that everything was cleaned for the night, but of course it was, they hadn't been there for half the day.

She grabbed her water bottle from upstairs and went back down to fill it up, and saw Bucky taking two bottles of water from the fridge as she made it back to the kitchen.

(Y/n) pressed her lips together, biting the inside of them. How did she tell him that she wanted to be left alone without sounding like an ungrateful bitch?

"So," Bucky spoke, seeming a little hesitant. "I have some things I have to do for my freelance thing..."

She nodded to him.

"And I'll be in my room, on the computer. It's a voice meeting, so, I need quiet in there. And I can't be disturbed."

She nodded again. "No problem." She was glad he'd said something, that way she didn't have to, and she got the solitude she needed.

They went their separate ways, and closed their doors.

(Y/n) locked the door, grabbing her headphones and getting undressed, putting on Bucky's shirt and boxers, which she had decided to keep as her pajamas for as long as she was here... And maybe after, when she "accidentally" packed them with her things.

She got comfortable and checked the clock. Still half an hour until the cast.

She decided to go to the bathroom to make sure that she wouldn't have to halfway through listening to the low voice she'd come to long for some nights.

She went into the bathroom, and could hear Bucky talking on the other side of the wall, not what he was saying, just that he was talking.

She lifted a brow as she wondered what he and the other person or people were talking about, wondering, not for the first time what his "freelance" business was.

Maybe he was a consultant for writers about war? Or maybe it had to do with his arm, maybe he was talking to Tony Stark, or, more likely, someone at Stark Enterprises, about how it was working.

She finished and went back to her room, getting comfortable and all setup again.

Bucky pulled up the picture of (Y/n) that he had saved on his computer.

It wasn't that he always thought of her, or needed the picture for what he was going to do, but, it was easier to have it up, just in case he needed it later.

Getting turned on and masturbating to orgasm on command was harder than people seemed to think it was.

He set his bottles of water at the ready and opened the drawer to pull out the lube and grab a clean hand towel to clean up with. He opened all of the stories and comments he had qued to read, and the order he had planned them, then pulled up all of the links he needed for his donation account, the streaming account, and messaging, then went through his warm up exercises, reading phrases and sentences so that he didn't strain his voice talking for as long as he was going to have to.