Part 15 NSFW

A/n- Smutty podcast, angry "sex", jealous Bucky, maybe a bit of Dom Bucky... 

Story!

The next afternoon, (Y/n) felt her phone buzz and looked down to see a notification that another podcast had been uploaded.

She bit her lip and looked around, knowing that it was the afternoon, and not the time usually set aside for sexy things, but Bucky was upstairs doing his work from home job, and she was pretty much alone for the next few hours.

She quickly made her way upstairs to get her headphones before she could change her mind, stopping next to Bucky's door and listening, hearing him talking to someone about doing a soft reset on their phone and making sure that they weren't talking on the phone that they needed to do the reset on.

She quietly stepped away and hurried down the hall to her room, grabbing her headphones and going back downstairs.

She didn't feel right listening to the podcast in the front room, and she didn't want to go back up to her room to listen to it while Bucky was working, so she headed outside, seeing the stray cats that hung around sunning themselves on the porch again. She smiled at them and sat in one if the chairs, putting on her headphones and pushing play on the podcast.

"Hey babydoll..."

(Y/n)'s brow furrowed as she heard the irritation in his voice.

"What, you think something's wrong? No, baby, nothing's wrong. No- nope. I was just sitting over here drinking my drink, not paying attention to you, over there shaking your ass in other men's faces."There was the sound of him taking a drink, and setting it down. "No- no, nothing's wrong. Why would I be upset by you practically having sex with another man on the dance floor?"

(Y/n) bit her lip, confusion crossing her face. He sounded like he was trying very hard not to care, but she could hear the irritation and a twist of pain under that. But... which was the truth?

Was he such a good actor that he was layering his voice so convincingly, or were these his true emotions?

"Don't try to act like you were doing nothing," he said. "I told you, it doesn't matter... Because those little boys don't mean anything, that's why. Just let me know when you're done playing around and you're ready for a real man, and I'll show you what it's like." There was another pause as he took another drink. "Oh, you think you're ready now, huh?" He asked. "I don't think so. I think you still have a lot of games you want to play, so go ahead with those little boys."

His voice paused for a few seconds, but then came back. "You really think you're ready for a real man?" He chuckled darkly. "Well, doll, why don't I start by punishing you for acting out?" He asked, and his smirk was audible. "Let's go. To the bathroom. Yes, the men's room. Come on, doll, gotta take your punishment." There was silence for a moment, then the sound of him taking off his pants. "On your knees, doll. Yes, right here in the stall. I know the floor is tile. No, you don't get anything for your knees, this is a punishment. You're going to be uncomfortable."

There was a little more noise as he finished dropping his pants. "Babydoll, you don't have to tell me; I know this is the men's room, and I know that we might get caught. Now, open your pretty little mouth... What's wrong, doll, you afraid that someone will come in here and find us? You should have thought about that before you were being such a bad little doll and needed to be punished. That's right, take my cock in your mouth. Uuuuugh," he groaned with an audible shudder.

"Let me get a grip on your hair, yeah, there we go. This way if you try to stop, I can still fuck your face. Ooo, mmm. Doll, can you imagine? One of those men you were grinding against out there, one of the ones you were batting your pretty eyes at, they could come in here at any moment, they could open the stall door and see you on your knees with your pretty lips wrapped around my cock- whoa, don't stop, doll," he chuckled. "That's why I have my hand in your hair, remember? Now, they'd see me fucking your face, would that be better than seeing you just sucking me off? Letting one of them see me pounding into your mouth, the head of my cock hitting the back of your throat," he groaned. "You want them to see you being punished? Want to let him see you taking my whole cock, between your lips, like he wishes you were doing for him? Mmm, doll, your mouth is so wet, feels so good... Mmm, ahh," he let out a sigh of desire, and (Y/n) flushed at the intimate sound. "Mm, that's right, doll, suck my cock like you want me to forgive you... oooh, yeah-" He was panting, his hand making audible slapping noises in the background.