Part 16 NSFW

Bucky sat at his computer, pulling up his documents for his podcast. He needed to record one, even if he wasn't really in the mood.

It was ok, though; he'd faked it once or twice, and he could do it again.

Surprisingly, though, he'd really gotten into it by the end, the scenario he'd set up playing on him.

"Babydoll, you're so beautiful," he panted, "especially when you're under me- oh god, doll..." His hand slid up and down his length as he thought of (Y/n) with him on the couch. "Ah, fuck, doll- you're so wet- so tight- ah!"

He was quickly reaching the end, but he hadn't started off at the prompt in the story like he usually did, so he was actually on time with the story. "Oh baby- oh god-!"

He was glad that (Y/n) wasn't home, feeling this orgasm building up to be a big one, and he was pretty sure it was going to be loud.

His ragged breath huffed across his lips as he tugged on his cock, his mind showing him (Y/n) under him, against him, over him, her amazing (y/e/c) looking up at him, dark and so full of desire...

"Fuck, you feel so good around me," he moaned, unable to even think about how much trouble he was in. "Ah baby, please tell me you're close, I can't- you feel so good baby, I can't hold back much longer- ugh! Right- oh god, babydoll, right now- babe- ugh- Dollface!" He cried out, his hips pushing forward off of his chair and into the towel he was holding to catch his cum. "Ah! Ah! Ah- ah- oh, oh, yeah... Holy fuck, doll," he panted. "Oh god... That was so intense... Just a minute, I can't see straight..."

He wasn't even going off of the script; he really couldn't see straight after clenching his eyes closed so hard as he came.

He blinked a few times and looked up to his screen. "Babydoll, you feel so good, you're so amazing and beautiful," he was still panting. "Did you feel that? Can you see me trembling right now? That's all from you, it's all because you are so amazing- Babydoll, forget that asshole, please stay with me... Ah god, please, baby. I have wanted you to be with me, in my life, for so long..." He was still panting, and he tried to catch his breath quickly. "Shh, babydoll, please just lay here with me. It feels like heaven when my arms are wrapped around you."

He hit the stop recording button and sat back in his chair, feeling all of the emotions raging inside of him, all of the unresolved feelings he had for (Y/n), all of the need he had for human touch- her touch...

... ... ...

(Y/n) had a smile on her face as she waited for Bucky to arrive to pick her up.

She loved her new job; it was a gym just for women, and they made sure that everyone was comfortable, clients and staff.

She'd have to thank Lance for helping her with the job, even if his sister was only a client and had no real sway over what they did.

She pulled out her phone to send him a quick text, but hesitated as she heard a motorcycle tearing down the street toward her. She looked up and put her phone back in her pocket when she saw Bucky coming toward her, and waited until he pulled over next to her and climbed on, wrapping her arms around him after strapping on the helmet.

He took off and drove down streets and around corners, pulling into a store parking lot.

"What are we doing here?" (Y/n) asked as she took off the helmet. "You need clothes or something?"

Bucky shook his head and walked toward the entrance.

(Y/n) strapped the helmet to the bike and hurried after Bucky, catching up to him at the door. He lead her in and to the women's section. (Y/n) looked up at him in confusion as he stood in the aisle. "So... Um... Are you asking me to help you find something for your mom, or sister, or a girlfriend I don't know about?"