Chapter Two: Fighting

Tom's POV

I want to die. Man, that's embarrassing. I hurried out the door ahead of everyone. I was right next to the car's passenger door when..

"SHOTGUN!!" Matt shouted. I was very unhappy. Now I had to sit next to The Commie. I got in the back seat as far away from Tord as possible. Tord got in and looked at me.

"Well I don't have cooties.." I sighed and looked out the window. Tord was laughing at his own joke like a loser, while Matt and Edd were chatting up in the front.

---Time Skip---

We pulled into the parking lot of the park, and got out. This park was decently big. There was a small pond, and I knew if I went anywhere near there Tord would most likely push me in, so I stayed away from that area. There was a small playground meant for the little kids. I sighed, because I didn't want to be here, and sat down on the swing set. I swung a little bit, and looked for my friends. Then I saw Tord coming towards me. I groaned.

"Aren't you a little too old to be swinging on there?" He asked

"You have your entire life to be a jerk, why not take today off?" I asked sweetly.

"I just might.." I looked at him, and he sat on the swing next to me. I looked toward the duck pond and saw Edd and Matt.

"You like the ducks Jehovah? I thought you'd like chickens more."

"Just shut it, I don't really wanna deal with you right now.."

We both just sat in silence for a little bit, watching as people passed with their kids, giving us weird looks. I gave them weird looks back.

"How long do you think we have to stay here?" I asked Tord.

"Hmm, how long do you think until Matt falls into the pond?" He replied.

"Not long, look." I pointed to the pond where Edd was grabbing onto Matt's sleeve who was trying to pet the ducks. Edd lost his grip on Matt's sleeve, and Matt fell in. I sighed and got up. 

"Edd probably got him spare clothes.." Tord said. He was probably right, Edd was always prepared. Edd, and a soaking Matt walked over to us.

"Hey we're going to go change, I brought spare clothes, and head over to this small café." Edd told us. I nodded and hopped up, off the swing set. Tord got up too, and followed Edd, Matt, and I to the car.

---Time Skip to the café---

"Okay you guys, what're you going to get?" Edd asked

"I'm going to get the Tomato Soup" I said. I was always a fan of soup. It's low effort, and it's warming to my cold dead soul.

"That's boring! Soup is boring!" Edd told me. I just rolled my eyes

"Hmm.. I'm going to get the BLT, mainly because of the bacon.." Tord said.

"I'm going to get the chicken noodle soup!" Matt cheered.

"You're boring too!" Tord said "I'll nickname you guys the Boring Buds"

"Not as boring as you.." I whispered, mainly to myself

"What was that Jehovah?"

"Nothing Commie.."

"Well, I'm getting the bacon sandwich!" said Edd changing the subject

"Wait, that's a thing?" Tord asked, looking at the menu again. The waitress walked over

"Hey guys! What can I get you today?" She said politely. After that, we all gave her our orders and she left (hehehhe you thought i was gonna have her flirt with one of them didnt you lol  get prankd)

After the waitress got here with our food, I looked at my soup. Nice, it came with crackers. I took a spoonful of the soup only to find out it was super freaking hot. I didn't want to spit it out and be rude, so I just suffered. Tord notices.

"Having trouble Jehovah?" I took one of my crackers, covered it in the hot soup and threw it at Tord's head, hitting him in the face. It wasn't as hot now, so it didn't cause him any pain like i'd hoped. 

"That's a nice look for you Tord!" I choked out, because my throat was still very hurting from the hot soup. Lunch was pretty quiet after that, but on the plus side my tomato soup smelled like lasagna and it was really good.

 After we were all finished, we paid and were going out to the parking lot to go home.

 Edd yelled at me for throwing things at Tord. I wasn't exactly listening, but after he was done, he said

"Do you agree with everything I've said?" Edd clearly knew I hadn't been paying attention. Heck.

"Uh, y-Yes??" I said, hoping nothing too severe would happen to me, because of my stupid choices.

"Great! I'll do the honors of throwing it all out!" said Tord, who had been listening. What? Throw what out? I looked at Tord, confused. Matt wasn't paying attention, just checking himself out in his pocket mirror.

"Weren't you listening Thomas? No drinking for a month!" I stared at Tord in disbelief. I was going to die without my Smirnoff. I looked at Edd who just nodded.

"Why can't I keep the Smirnoff?! It won't go bad!" I shouted at Edd and Tord at the same time.

"Well, I guess we could just hide it," Edd said "It would save money.." Tord sighed, but agreed nonetheless.

---Time Skip to the car ride home---

I'm not happy. Tord apparently  saw this as an opportunity to annoy me. He started poking me, and I kept smacking his hand. Eventually Tord poked me in the 'eye' and it started watering.

"Aww, is baby Thomas crying because he can't drink?" Tord said in a baby voice.

"Shut your mouth you freaking commie."

"OO Feisty now are we?" Tord said

"Both of you shut it!" Edd said, not taking his eyes off the road because he's a responsible driver.

"He started it..." I mumbled quietly

"What was that? I didn't quite hear you." 

"Maybe I didn't want you to, Sunshine Lollipops." I taunted

"What did you say Thomas..." Tord said more seriously. I wanted to see just how far I could push him before he broke.

"Just reminding myself how stupid you are, hentai sucker." I said sticking my tongue out. Apparently he had been pushed farther than I thought, because he broke, and punched me right in the face.

And everything. went. black.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hello you quacks. HAHA ducks.

Hope you liked this, i'd like feedback from the 12 people reading this if you don't mind. 

cri im unpopular.

Hope you guys want to keep reading this, i dont know if im doing a good job or not, im really  trying my dudes.

Well I'm trying to figure out if i should do an update schedule, or just update whenever the hecc i want to. Lemme know what i should do.

Thanks for reading my 11 fans.

Gotta blast

Words:1190