Chapter Fifteen: Letter Box

((Hey the name of the story is gonna be changed because it has nothing to do with the story. Also I might have a cover change, so i'd be open to requests for names, or covers.))

Tord's POV

Tom has been in our room for the past hour and a half. I'm curious as to what he's doing, but I respect his wishes not to go looking through his things. I knocked on our door.

"Tom? Am I allowed to come in yet?" I asked. There was hesitance.

"Okay!" Tom called, cheerfully. I opened the door, and sat on my bed.

"Am I allowed is see what you've been up to for the past hour?" I asked, trying to look sweet, and innocent.

"No! It's for me!" He said, stubbornly. I crossed my arms. 

"Darn. Oh well, I won't pry." I said, giving up. He giggled. I got an idea.

"Hey, do you know how you even got amnesia?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"Is it time for a story?" He asked, excitedly. I sighed and nodded. 

"So, we all went to the fair. We had a fun time, up until the Ferris Wheel. The ride stopped about halfway through. I had gotten you a small toy, for about $20, and it fell out. You, stupidly, no offense, leaned off of the side of the ride to get it. Well, you almost fell, until I grabbed your shoe. You grabbed the toy, and we were all good, until the ride started going again. Your shoe came off, and you fell. You fell so far, and I couldn't do anything. I never felt more useless. When we finally got off of the ride, you were knocked out, had a broken leg, and there was still nothing I could do. You almost died, and all I could do was sit there! I'm pretty useless.." I ended. Tom hugged me, I realized, I was crying slightly. Tom was too.

"Tord, it wasn't your fault. If anything, it's mine. Even though I don't remember it, it sounds like it was all my fault. You can't blame yourself, got it?" Tom said, cheering me up. I nodded.

"You said that you had gotten me a toy. Do you still have it?" He asked me. I nodded, and went to my closet. There sat the stupid little cat that got us all into this mess. I handed it to him. He stared at it. 

"I'm going to go say hi to Edd and Matt.." I said, leaving the room. I walked downstairs, where Edd and Matt were sitting on the couch. Edd was watching 'The Children' while Matt couldn't care less, as it was self worship time. I sighed and sat down with Edd.

---Time Skip---

I heard a scream. It was Tom. Edd and I jumped out of surprise, Matt was too immersed in himself to notice. We jumped up and ran into my room. Tom was sitting there, screaming.

"Why on Earth is all my shi- stuff in Commie's room?!" Tom said. His voice sounded different. Deeper, and it sounded like him... before.. the fair...

"You, don't remember?" I asked. Tom frantically shook his head 'no'.

"Quick Tom! What's the last thing you remember!" Edd said quickly.

"U- UM.. It was the fair! We were at the fair!!" He said, panicked. I groaned.

"Ugh! Not again!" 

"What do you mean 'not again' Commie?!" Tom basically screamed. I was really sad again. 

"Edd, explain." I said, sadly, while walking out of the room. 

Tom's memories were back.

Tom's POV

"You had amnesia." Edd explained.

"For how long?" I asked him, quietly.

"About a month now. Almost two." My eyes widened in shock. Two months?! Time flies when you're basically in a coma.