Chapter Fourteen: Stationary

((Sorry guys this is a huge filler for next chapter when the good stuff will happen ;) ))

Tom's POV

It's Sunday. Decently early in the morning. About 9:30 AM. I don't have work today, since the café was closed on Sundays.

Lately I've been thinking about what will happen when I eventually get my memories back.

Will I remember what happened when I had amnesia?

Will I think no time has passed since the accident in which I lost my memory?

What am I going to do?

I got an idea. Videos. Letters. I'll do both. 

"Tord, can we go to the store, I wanna hurry and get something." I asked from across the room. We were both in our room, just chilling. Tord looked up from his 'magazine' I asked him what that was once, and he said 'your eyes are too innocent to witness this.' or something..

"Okay, what for if you don't mind me asking." He said, his voice filled with curiosity. I denied him an answer.

"You can't know." I said, smugly.

"Well that just makes me want to know even more than before!" Tord complained. I laughed slightly.

"Can we leave soon? I wanna hurry." Tord nodded. 

"How about in an hour?" He asked. I nodded and left the room. I had my phone. 

I walked into my old room. I closed the door softly behind me. I opened the camera app on my phone and started recording.

"Hey Tom, It's me. Amnesia Tom." I laughed slightly. "It's probably hard to know we're the same person! From the videos I watched of you, we're both super different!" I cleared my throat.

"So, you're probably thinking, 'Stop wasting my time, Tom, why are you recording this?' Well, this is just in case you don't remember what happened while you had amnesia. Lots of things happened. First of all, you have a cast," I aimed the camera at my cast. "Yep, it's neon pink. Tord picked it out for us." I turned the camera around again. "I kept accidentally calling Tord, Jegbert. That's not even close to his name!" I giggled.

"Secondly, the house kind of caught on fire when Tord and I were making cookies. Don't worry! It's fixed now! The reason it's fixed, is number three. You have a job now! You have to wake up pretty early. About 6 every morning. Tord works there too! He's the reason you have this job. Thank him. Fourth, I figured out I'm scared of heights, and being alone, so that's why this isn't your room anymore for a while, until you're back to normal. I moved into Tord's room, because otherwise, I'd be terrified all night. Fifth, be nice to Tord. If you're nice to him, he'll be nice to you. Don't screw anything up. There might be more videos if more things happen. And just in case these are deleted, or something happens, I am going to write letters, basically explaining the same stuff. So don't forg-" I was cut off by Tord from downstairs.

"Tom? You ready to leave yet?" He called

"Almost! I'll be down in a bit!" I called back.

"That was Tord. He's taking me to the store to buy the stuff for the letters, but he doesn't know that's what I'm doing. I'm assuming this is going to be kept between us, Tom. I gotta go now, so goodbye!" I ended the video, and put the phone back into my pocket. I ran into our room and pulled on one of my blue hoodies. I like blue, it compliments me. I ran downstairs to see Tord, Edd, and Matt sitting on the couch. Tord got up.

"Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded happily. I opened the door for Tord.

"Thank you, but I really must insist you go first." He said, smirking at me. I giggled.