Chapter Thirteen: Videos

Edit: HEy sorry if the chapter posted and was unfinished, im fixing it.

Tom's POV

I sat on my bed in Tord's room. He really is a lot sweeter than Edd and Matt give him credit for. Sometimes when we hang out without him, we would talk about how I was before the amnesia. Tord would always tease me, and try to make me upset on purpose. He didn't seem like that. Matt said that he's a 'big meanie' and Edd said that he shouldn't call people names like that.

"So, what do you guys want to do today?" I asked Matt and Edd. We were in the kitchen, and Tord was most likely in his room. Edd shrugged. Matt looked like he was going to say something, but saw his reflection in a little mirror he had in his hand and forgot.

I got up and walked over to the couch. I sat down and thought about myself. 

What was I like before the amnesia?

How much had I changed?

I hope I was at least a like-able person...

I turned over and looked at Edd. He caught my glance.

"What's up?" Edd asked. 

"Do you have any videos of me before I got amnesia? Who knows, maybe I'll get my memories back.." I said, speaking a bit quieter for the last part. I'm pretty sure he still heard me.

"Uhm, I don't know! I'll look through my phone. You should do the same, and I'll ask Tord."

I pulled out my phone. It had a checkered case. Man, I really had a thing for checkers didn't I? I looked at the phone numbly. How was I going to open it? I didn't know the password. I tried things that old Tom would've liked.

Susan?
Wrong

Tomee Bear?
Wrong

That's all I know. I looked to the left and saw Tord coming down the stairs. I waved him over.

"Besides Susan, and Tomee Bear, what would my phone password be?" I asked him. He slightly chuckled. 

"You forgot it, huh? Well, besides Susan, and Tomee, the only other thing you practically worshiped was a certain alcohol. Smirnoff." He said, while typing in 'Smirnoff' as the password.

Smirnoff?
Right

"Nice job Tord!" I looked at him "You're like a detective!!" I said excitedly.

"Well, that's actually not the first time I've gotten into his, well, your phone" He said laughing a bit. I took the phone and started scrolling through the photos and videos. I clicked on one. Tord scooted a bit closer, so he could watch with me.

Italics = Video

The scene was dark, and there was a single light, it was a flashlight from the phone.

"Okay, future me, if you or someone else is watching this, we're pranking Tord right now.. Also, if this is someone other than myself, why the heck are you watching videos on my phone.." 

Tom opened the door and a little bit of light from the hallway poured into the room. Tom closed it quickly and quietly. He walked over to the bed, where Tord was sleeping peacefully.

"You are a sad excuse for an unscented candle." He whispered to Tord. 

"What the actual heck?" Tord whispered next to me. I giggled softly.

Tom propped up the phone on Tord's desk. He pulled open the marker with his hands, and was drawing stuff on Tord's face. Tom lifted up Tord's arm and was drawing stuff on his arms too. Basically, he was drawing things all over Tord. Tom snickered and picked up the phone.