four

Damian

I could already hear the load music blasting from the house.

"D, can you wait?" Lisa desperately called me from behind and I stopped with a little grin on my face.

"Where's Noah, by the way?" I asked her, once they finally were next to me.

"Um, he said he'll already be here." Lisa shrugged her shoulders.

"Who's Noah?" Elliot joined our conversation and his voice sounded confused and a little bit hurt?.

Wait, what?

"Chill, gay boy. He's the best friend and he has a girlfriend." Lisa laughed and playfully punched his shoulder.

"Oh.." he let out a sigh and I got even more confused.

Was he really jealous? Oh fuck, what if he likes me?

"Okay, this got awkward. Let's just get going." Lisa clapped her hands and I nodded in agreement.

The house smelled like alcohol, smoke and sweaty bodies that were wrapping around each other.

"Wouh!" Elliot gasped beside me.

"What is it, nerd boy? Oh, could it really be that you've never been to a party?" I laughed and he rolled his eyes.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Lisa asked, probably just to remind us that she's still here. I immediately looked away from the boy standing beside me.

"We could.." I started but got interrupted by some blonde girl wearing skirt shorter than my boxers.

"Oh my god! You're that nerd boy Elias from our school!" she yelled in Elliot's face. Poor guy looked completely shocked and confused.

"It's Elliot." I said, surprising even myself. All three of them gave me confused looks.

What? If she wants to fuck him, then she at least has to know his name.

"Well yeah, the same thing." she laughed like a bitch, which she is, and took Elliot's hand.

"Come on, we're going!" she exclaimed and started to pull him away.

"D-Damian?" he actually looked scared and for fuck's sake, he looked so cute and innocent that I just wanted to protect him. Forever and always.

"Don't worry! I'll be behind you." I mouthed, while looking into his eyes and hoping that he'll understand. Regarding to the look that he gave me afterwards, released and thankful, I guess he understood me.

"Well, I guess you're not that popular anymore." Lisa laughed but I was already starting to walk, never leaving my sight off from Elliot's back.

Blonde girl was pulling him pretty fast so it was really hard to not loose them with all of these people around us. When I finally got closer to them, I heard someone screaming my name.

"Jesus! How awesome to finally see you again." some girl yelled into my ear.

"What the fuck?" I pushed her sweaty body away.