eleven

Damian

I am such an idiot! I could have thought of literally anything else in the world but at that moment nothing else came up. My mind just went blank.

"Lisa, I fucked up big time!" as soon as she picked up, I groaned. I could hear that she's already home.

"Yes, D, I know." she sighed.

"The thing is, I have no idea how I'm feeling, so I can't tell anyone else before I can actually say it to myself!" I hit my steering wheel.

"And that is totally okay! The thing is, all you have to do is tell that to Elliot. Start things slow, be friends at first, get to know each other, enjoy each other's company, invite him
to hang out with us. Don't push him away while you try to understand, that is the dumbest thing you could do, but also don't give him false hopes in case you end up with fucking some chick next Friday." she said and honestly I wanted to cry.

"Lisa, have I ever told you that you are the best thing that has happened to me? You bitch!" I laughed and shrugged.

"Always here for you, big D. You already know. Now go get your boy back or I'll take him." she chuckled.

Once I parked my car, I jumped out of it and ran into my house.

"Mom! How fast can you make a dress?" I ran to the kitchen where my mom was sewing. As always.

"Hello to you too, darling." she chuckled.

"For whom?" she asked.

"Um Lisa's sister is having a birthday today that I forgot about." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

Lisa does not have a sister. At least I don't think she has one.

"What color and type?" my mom looked at me with annoying look.

"Pink and honestly just something simple. I'll help!" I exclaimed.

"Fine. Go put your stuff down and come help me make dinner then." she chuckled and I nodded with a big smile.

I ran to my room, quickly showered and put on some sweatpants.

Two and a half hours later, my mom was standing up with a pink dress and I with a chicken and mashed potatoes.

"You're the best mom in the whole world!" I placed a kiss on her cheek and ran to my car. I was out of breath from all the running already.

I texted Liz - going after my boy, and started the engine.

I was so nervous, that I couldn't understand if the sweat is from the running or me being so scared.

I pulled up to his house a few minutes later and turned the music louder. I laid back in my seat with the dress in my hands. I sat there for like good ten minutes before I finally got out of the car with shaking legs.

"Man up, you little pussy! Man up, dude!" I kept repeating to myself all the way to the door.

The doorbell's sound ringed into my head when I pushed it. I couldn't stop biting my lip. I can't mess up this time!