seven

"So what do you wanna do?" I said as I walked out of the bathroom with a glass full of water in my hand. I saw Elliot still sitting on my bed, but now his head was on his lap.

"Elliot?" I heard concern in my own voice.

"I wanna fucking throw up." he exclaimed and suddenly got up. I rushed to put down the glass on my night stand, and the next moment I was already next to him, with my one hand around his waist and holding him steady, the other on his cheek. He was struggling to breathe.

"Hey, hey, hey! Look at me! Elliot, just look at me. Chill. Everything's gonna be okay." I whispered in his ear and I could feel his body relaxing a little.

"Fuck! I feel so sick." he groaned and wrapped his arms around me. His head was pressed against my chest, and his tiny body felt like it was meant for me to hold.

"Let's go to the bathroom okay?" I said and he nodded.

The moment he sat down next to the toilet, he was already vomiting. I really wanted to help him but I knew that the best that I could do now, was to let him get everything out.

As surprising as it was, I wasn't disgusted at all. I was just standing by the doorway, with my eyes not leaving his heavy breathing and small body. He looked miserable, so I promised myself that I'll never let him be like this again.

"You better?" once the vomiting had stopped, I walked towards him. He was still sitting on the floor, with his cheek resting on the toilet. He looked very pale but still so beautiful.

"I think so." he murmured softly and looked at me with a thankful look.

"Do you feel like getting up?" I asked gently once again, just because I was terrified to scare him off. I was scared he'd think bad of me. Somehow, I only wanted for him to see the good me, even though the whole me is pretty fucked up.

"I think so." he answered once again and lightly chuckled. Then he flushed the toilet and I gave my hand to him, which he immediately interlocked with his. Why does even holding his hand in mine felt so god damn good?

"So what about a movie?" Elliot asked with a playful smile.

"You were throwing up literally two minutes ago!" I shook my head and laughed. He looked at me with a dreamy look.

"It looks really good when you're laughing. You should laugh more often."

"Well, then you should be around me more often."

My eyes were locked on him, on his messy, soft looking hair, big eyes and his plumped and so fucking kissable lips that were now parted, as his breathing was getting heavy again.

"You smell like vomit." I laughed at him, and he immediately stepped back from me.

"Asshole," he murmured, "you ruined the whole moment." Once he had said that, he turned around and walked into my room, leaving me standing alone and smirking.

"You're quite sexy when you're angry." I teased, as I joined him back in my room.

"So what about that movie? How about some gay one? Maybe "call me by your name?"

"Shut up!" I exclaimed and jumped in my bed. Next to him. There was still quite big distance between our bodies but I still felt the tension. I wanted to touch him, feel him in my arms.

"Your bed is very comfortable." he murmured under his breath and hugged my pillow. I turned on my side, with my hand under my head to see his angelic face.

"And you are very cute when you're sleepy." I chuckled, as he yawned again.

"Come here." I caught myself and him by surprise.

"You sure?" Elliot frowned his eyebrow, still completely shocked.

"I wouldn't suggest then, dumbass." I smirked.

"Can I, um, take my pants off maybe? These jeans are not the most comfortable thing to sleep in, ya know." he awkwardly laughed, as I kept looking at him. Looking at how he's blushing and trying so hard to not make this completely wrong.

"Of course."

When he started to unbutton his jeans, I got out of the bed to undress as well. I took off my shirt, feeling his eyes on me, then went for some sweatpants.

"Woow, " he gasped, "you are so fucking hot! And I'm drunk. But you're so hot, dude!"

Elliot kept staring at me. His look, dark and full with tension, lip biting and words turned me on. Elliot turned me on. A boy turned me on by not even touching me!

"I like it when you stare at me." I whispered, my voice had gotten low and raspy. My thoughts and the feeling in my stomach made me go crazy. I wanted Elliot. I wanted him so bad. I wanted to take him on dates, I wanted to introduce him to my friends, I wanted to hang out with him, take him out for dinner or movies, I wanted to cuddle with him, wake up next to him, and I wanted to kiss the life out of him. Also I just wanted to be there for him whenever he's sad, angry, hurt or disappointed or really whatever. I just wanted to be with him and experience life with him by my side.

"I think I'm so fucking gay for you!" I suddenly exclaimed.
For the first time, everything was completely clear for me.

- - -

from now on, get ready for sum cute gay shit and well, drama, hehe.
thank you so much for reading my story :)