》1《

"unbelievable!" i groan, angrily pushing the door open to leave the doctor's office. "baby, calm down." nate tells me. "we've been married for two years and have sex every night! i think i should be pregnant by now!" i slam the car door shut after i get in. "it's gonna be okay, we're gonna have a baby eventually." "i want a baby now." i start crying and he pulls me into a hug. "if there's nothing wrong with either of us, why can't i get pregnant?" "i don't know baby, i don't know everything." he rests his head on top of mine. "but what i do know is that i love you, and one day when we do have a baby, he or she is gonna love you just like i do." i smile at his words. "well, not just like i do. no one can love you like i do." "oh, i know." i smirk and he laughs. "this is why i married you." "i know. gimme a kiss." i pucker my lips and he pecks my lips softly. "do you remember the wish i made on my 19th birthday that i wouldn't tell you about?" he nods. "i wished that we would be together, and then i wished that you would love me forever..and have sex with me that night." "would you look at that? all your wishes came true." he kisses my cheek and grabs my hand as he drives us out of the parking lot, heading home. we make it to the house and i get an alert on my phone. i look down at my phone. 'you are ovulating!' i scream and throw my phone on the couch. "babe! what are you doing?" i call out as i take my shirt off. "i'm about to call and order dinner because the guys are coming over. why?" he walks into the living room and raises an eyebrow. "please?" i pout. he nods and walks over to me, picking me up and carrying me into the bedroom. "you know i can't say no to you. and i love having sex with you." he kisses me passionately and i smile. "actually, if the day ever comes that i do say no to sex with you, slap me." i just nod and pull his shirt over his head. "i love you. so much. but less talking, more baby making." he laughs and undresses me the rest of the way. i quickly yank his pants off and pull his boxers off, discarding them on the floor. he roughly pushes into me and i scream, arching my back. "oh god!" i throw my head back on the pillows as my body starts convulsing. the sex is always like this when you're married to nate fucking maloley. "fuck. nathan!" i dig my nails into his back and continue to moan. "i love you so much." he moans "i know, daddy i know!" as if it was possible, he went harder and faster and the bed started to slam against the wall. my eyes roll into the back of my head shortly before i orgasm. he blows his load inside of me and we both get dressed again. i walk into the living room, lay upside down in the arm chair, and relax. "have i ever told you how much i love you and love being your wife?!" i shout so nate can hear me. "yes, baby, all the time." he walks over to me and gives me a quick kiss. "and i love being your husband." he presses a kiss to my forehead and disappears down the hall. "why are you laying upside down?" sam laughs as he walks into nate and i's house. "we're trying to get pregnant, this helps." "how?" he asks. "it helps sperm travel to my eggs, fuck off." i roll my eyes at him. "okay, okay. where's nate?" "daddy! come get sam he's being annoying!" i yell. "rude ass." sam frowns at me as nate walks into the room. "she's ovulating, and you know how much she wants a baby. she's stressed." "you need to bend her ass over and fuck the attitude out of her." sam tells him. "he does, all the time. just did. but you came in and put me in a bad mood all over again." i sass. "baby be nice. he's your best friend." "fine, but i think he owes me an apology." i cross my arms over my chest. "i'm sorry you're a crazy lady." i glare at him and flip him off. "you love me." he smiles. "i think you married the wrong one, i could get you pregnant like that." he snaps his fingers and nate glares at him. "get him, baby." i encourage him. "what? i'm just saying, i have like 3 babies." "because you're a man whore. and all your baby mamas hate you, that's why your ass is on child support and broke as fuck. i'm happy with the man i married, even if we never have a baby." nate smiles and bends down to give me a kiss. "i love you." "i love you too. but i do want baby." "i know mama." "all my blood is rushing to my head. if i pass out, wake me up in 20 minutes." i tell him. "why in 20 minutes?" sam asks. "that's how long the doctor told her to keep her legs up after sex to get my-" "yea, i think i got it." sam cuts him off. "you don't get to act grossed out. you have 3 babies, we have none. and i know you don't wanna hear this and that's exactly why i'm about to say it. every time we've had sex since the first time on my 19th birthday, he has busted a nut inside of me and i still don't have a baby. no uterus, no opinion." "baby, maybe that's the problem. sam tried to use the pull out method every time he got someone pregnant, maybe that's what i need to do." nate laughs and sam glares at him. "i bet i could talk one of the girls into giving one of the kids up, for the right price." "we are not buying one of your kids! our baby is gonna be half me, half nate. not half ugly and half skank ass hoe." nate busts out laughing and high fives me. "good one baby."

Song--------> Really Am- Sk8
Album-------> Late 2 The Party