》2《

"sam!" someone starts pounding on my front door screaming sam's name, and i guarantee it's one of his thot ass baby mamas. i get up to open the door, and i'm right. stassie walks straight up into my motherfuckin house like she owns the place. who the fuck does this bitch think she is? "what the fuck are you doing banging on my front door yelling for sam? he doesn't fucking live here. my husband is trying to work." "well i need sam to watch addie because i have shit to do." this bitch pushes past me and busts up in nate's studio. "i've been calling your ass for over a fucking hour!" she yells. "i know, that's why i've been pressing decline. what do you want?" "i'm going out tonight, i need you to watch addie." "well i'm fucking working! get a damn babysitter with all that fucking child support i've been paying your ass." he shouts at her. "you don't pay me enough to get a baby sitter! and you're her father, it's your responsibility." nate walks into the living room and sits down on the couch. "i don't like that bitch knowing where i live." i groan, sitting next to him and laying my head in his lap. "i know baby." he starts playing with my hair and stassie walks out of the studio. "mia, you like kids right?" "oh, no. no, no, no, no, no. i'm not watching your bad ass little brat." i shake my head. "please, she loves her auntie mia and uncle nate." because her auntie mia actually spends time with her and feeds her while you run off and go to another country without telling anyone. "baby, just watch her until sam and i get done working. then i promise we'll send sam home with her and do whatever you want." nate whispers in my ear before slowly kissing my neck. "alright, fine. bring her in." "oh thank you!" she rushes over and hugs me. i pat her back awkwardly and she finally lets me go. she walks out of the house and i turn to nate. "hurry up and finish working, please." "i will." he kisses my forehead and walks back into the studio with sam. stassie comes back in with addie and her stuff. "thanks again mia, you and nate are life savers." she walks out and i smile at addie. "hi, princess. what do you wanna do? wanna watch some cartoons?" she smacks me in the face and runs off down the hall. "addie, get back here!" i chase after her and she starts laughing. i catch up to her and grab her. "daddy?" she points to the closed door and i shake my head. "your daddy's working with uncle nate right now sweetie. you get to hang out with auntie mia." i put her on my hip and walk into the kitchen. "you want a snack?" "addie hungry." of course you are. your mother doesn't take care of you properly. "okay sweetie, you sit and wait here. i'll be right back." i walk down the hall and knock on the door before opening it. "hey, addie's not allergic to anything is she?" i ask sam. "she's hungry and i just wanna make sure there's nothing she can't eat before i just give her something." "no, she should be good. just make her a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or something." i nod and walk out, going back into the kitchen. i make her a sandwich like sam said and give it to her. i pick her up and bring her into the living room to watch cartoons. i put it on disney junior and we sit there watching sofia the first. the doorbell goes off and i get up to answer the door. gilinsky and madison are standing there with landon, sam's son. "can we come in? nina came by and asked us to keep landon for the night, thought you might wanna see him." madison smiles, moving the little boy further up on her hip. "yea, come on in. stassie just dropped addie off." they walk into the house and g shuts the door as i grab landon from madison. "hey, baby boy. hey." i smile and tickle him. he shrieks in joy as i continue to tickle him. "where are sam and nate?" "studio." gilinsky nods and walks off down the hall, leaving madison and i with the kids. "you know, the fact that nina brought landon to you and g rather than sam, really shows how much smarter she is than stassie." i tell madison. "tell me about it. i never mind watching this little ray of sunshine." she ruffles his curly brown hair. "i love the kids, but sam needs to step up and be there. it's not our responsibility to watch landon and addie while him and stassie wild out. nina has a job and works all the time. rachel, well, she doesn't even live in california, and sam never goes out to nebraska to visit sammy jr. he's got three kids and doesn't spend time with any of them, while nate and i would kill to have one..." i sigh deeply, running my hands through my hair. "what if it's the stress? have you thought about that?" she asks. "what do you mean?" "when's the last time you and nate had sex, without the for-mentioned plan to get pregnant. when is the last time you had sex just to be intimate with your husband?" i had to think about that one. "i honestly dont know, mads. we've been trying to have a baby for so long, we just do it all the time without even thinking about being intimate." i admit. "you guys need to have a date night. just push the pregnancy stress out of your head and be intimate. i read somewhere that if you stress about getting pregnant, the stress lowers your chances at fertility." i nod and glance over at the kids. my eyes widen at what i see.

Song-------> Pay For These Things- Derek Luh and Sk8
Album-------> The Fortunate Few