》6《

"baby?" he hums in response as i play with his hair. "did you ever, like, freak out or have a meltdown before the wedding?" i ask. "no, why?" "just curious.. like having the realization that you were gonna be with one person for the rest of your life.." he moves his head off my lap and sits upright. "i did have that moment about two weeks before the wedding. and you know what went through my mind?" "what?" "i'm going to be with this woman for the rest of my life, and i couldn't be any happier. you are my one and only, mia. i knew when i kissed you for the first time that you were going to be my last first kiss. i knew when i made love to you for the first time that i didn't want to be with anyone else ever again. i was sure of all of it, every step of the way. and i'm still sure of it. every morning i get to wake up and your beautiful face is the first thing i see, and i couldn't be more grateful. i've always been in love with you, and i always will be, baby." he grabs my small hands in his much larger ones. "how are you so perfect?" i smile at him. "i married you, i guess i'm perfect by association." "awe, i love you handsome." i kiss him softly. "i love you too gorgeous." he plants a chaste kiss on my lips before getting off the couch. "where are you going?" i pout. "the kitchen. i'll be right back." he laughs softly before walking into the kitchen. "you know what's funny?" he asks when he comes back. "what?" "when we first talked, you couldn't stand me. now we're married and you love being stuck up my ass." he wraps his arm around me again and i laugh. "i'm sorry, i just love you so much." "i never said i didn't love it." he responds, kissing my cheek and i let out a sigh of content. "what do you want for dinner tonight?" i ask and he shrugs. "fuck." i groan and he looks at me in confusion, "what?" "we completely forgot that we made plans to have dinner with johnson and lana tonight." "that's tonight?" i nod and form my lips into a pout, "i don't wanna cook." "you never want to cook." he laughs. "you know, sam and the kids are gonna be here tonight anyway. we might as well just have everyone over, that way i won't even have to cook! i'll just get lana, madison, and lia to do it." "you want to solve your problem with cooking, by inviting more people to cook for?" he raises an eyebrow at me and i nod. "i don't see why not. plus we haven't had everyone over in a while." "that's up to you." "are you okay with that though?" he kisses my forehead softly and gives me a smile, "i'm fine with it. if we're gonna have some people over, might as well invite everyone. then it'll be easier to sneak off into our room and keep trying to make that baby." "and there it is." i laugh. "what?" "you're only okay with more company because if we go off to fuck, we'll go unnoticed." i state in a humorous tone. "hey, we're not just fucking. i'm admiring the most beautiful body i've ever seen and making love to my wife." "it's been a while since it's been slow and passionate between us..that's my fault." i frown and he grabs my face in his hand, making me look him straight in the eyes. "we're not doing this again, mia. sure lately it's mostly been about conception, but our relationship hasn't taken a hit from it. it's not like this whole thing is ruining our marriage. we still love each other all the same, we just need to be more intimate and let the baby come when it's time." i sigh and nod, "you're right. i just keep overthinking it and stressing over it." "you know what you need?" "what's that?" i ask. "mary jane and head." "two of the many reasons i married you." i smile and give him a short, sweet kiss. "i'll get the weed."

"mia, nate!" sam calls out as he gets home. "addie go find aunt mia and uncle nate." "okay!" i hear little footsteps as she starts running towards our room. "found you!" she cheers as she runs in and jumps on the bed between us. "yea, i guess you did." nate tells her before he starts tickling her. "daddy help!" she squeals and i smile at them. "your daddy can't help you. if he tries, aunt mia is gonna beat him up." she shakes her head, "no!" i laugh and sam comes in the room holding landon. "hey, how was your day with the kids?" i ask. "we had fun today, didn't we?" he asks his laughing daughter. "daddy helppp!" she shouts again through her laughter. "if i touch uncle nate, aunt mia will rip my arm off." he replies. nate finally stops tickling addie and she climbs off the bed, hiding behind sam. "why?" she frowns. "because she's a good wife." nate kisses my cheek and i smile. "okay, sam give me the baby." he hands landon over to me and nate takes him from me. "i'm gonna be his favorite when he's older." I state matter-of-factly. "when he's a teenager, he's gonna start doing exactly what we did and you won't want to let him grow up and be a normal boy. i'll be his favorite." nate replies. "he's not gonna be a fuckboy like his father was. that's how sam ended up with 3 kids by the age of 22." "boys will be boys. he's gonna mess around anyway, we're gonna have to teach him how to do it safely. i'm gonna let the kid know he can come to me with that kind of stuff. sammy jr. too." sam shrugs before looking down at addie and adding, "you'll never have a boyfriend though. you have to stay my little girl forever." "yucky." she makes a sour face and sticks her tongue out. "that's right. boys are yucky." he smiles down at her.

Song-------> Falling- Jack & Jack
Album-------> Gone