》7《

"not all boys. just ones like your daddy." i tell her. "rude. and not true either." sam huffs. "our future son is not yucky." i scoff. "addie, you can only date mia and nate's kids when you're older. that's the only exception." "what if we only have daughters?" nate asks. "even better." sam smiles. "one day spent with your kids and now you're protective. i'm loving this." i admit. "i called rachel today. her and junior are coming to visit next weekend." "really? that's great." nate lets out and he nods. "where are they gonna stay?" i ask. "i'm gonna get them a hotel room." he responds. "no, no tell rachel that mia said she's staying here." "yes ma'am. i'll go call her now, she's supposed to let me facetime sammy tonight anyway." he grabs landon and starts to walk out with addie behind him. "hey, everyone's coming over at 7 for dinner." i inform him and he nods, "okay, i'll have the kids ready." he closes the door behind addie and i turn to nate, "i'm proud of sam." "i know, i am too." he agrees. "i'm gonna take a quick shower." i kiss his cheek as i stand up from the bed. "wanna shower together? save water?" he suggests with a smirk. "not really." i shake my head and he pouts, "why not?" "because i have an hour to shower and get ready before everyone gets here and you're gonna start something." "i would never." he gives me an over exaggerated offended tone and i give him a look. "okay fine i obviously would but can you blame me? look at you, all beautiful and irresistible." he gestures at me and i shake my head with a smile. "okay, i'll make you a deal." he nods for me to continue. "i'll let you take a shower with me, but if you decide to start something up in there, we're not going to have sex tonight." "that's not fair." he groans and i shrug, "your choice." i walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower, allowing the water to get warmed up before i strip and enter. i pull my hair down out of the pony tail and stick my hand under the water to test the temperature. once i've decided that it's warm enough, i get undressed and step into the shower. the hot water immediately gives me goosebumps and relaxes me quickly. i opt out of shaving because there's currently no hair anywhere but my head, and massage the shampoo through my hair, leaving it in while i wash my body. i then rinse the shampoo out and condition my hair as well before washing my hair out and stepping out of the shower. i use the towel to dry my soaking wet hair before wrapping it around my body and walking out the door, back into mine and nate's room. "i see you decided to stay out of my shower." i remark as i walk over to our closet. "well, swazz called and talked about something that really killed my mood." he shivers in disgust at the thought of the conversation. "what did john say that was so bad?" i let out a small laugh. "he said he went to visit his grandma at her retirement home when he was back in nebraska a few days ago and apparently nana swift has a gentleman caller and he had just taken a viagra." he cringes and i stifle a laugh. "wait swift or his grandma's fuck buddy?" "yes, baby. swazz took viagra right before he went to visit his grandma." he responds sarcastically with a humorous smile. "you never know with john." i shrug. "true." he agrees as he stands up and walks over to me, "you have 30 minutes to get ready." i nod and turn to the closet again, flipping through my clothes. "mia!" addie screams and nate opens the door just before she has the chance to walk in. "aunt mia's getting dressed, what do you need?" he asks, getting down at eye level with her. "daddy ruin hair!" she shrieks, gesturing to her poofy hair. "give me a minute to get dressed and i'll fix it, okay?" she nods at me and plops down on the bed, waiting for me. i grab a pair of skinny jeans and a simple white off the shoulder crop top and quickly get dressed, then slip on a pair of wedges, grab a brush, and sit on the bed. "come here, kid." i pat the spot between my legs and addie sits in front of me. i carefully brush her hair out and my jaw drops when i come across a huge knot of hair in the middle of her head. "what did sam do to mess up this bad?!" i look at nate and he shrugs. "sam!" he walks into the room and nods at me, "what's up?" "what did you do to this poor baby's hair?" i ask. "i tried to brush a small knot out...and it only made it worse...and it might have also ripped some of her hair out.. so i sent her to you." he explains. "but you can get it out right? i mean you had long hair growing up." "yeah, i can get it out. but next time, brush from the bottom and work your way up. it helps." i finish brushing her messy mop of hair and put a little bit of it into a pony tail, putting on her baby blue hair bow. "aaand, done." she gives me a bright smile and hugs me, "tank you!" "anytime, princess. now, do you wanna help me with my makeup while uncle nate gets dressed?" she nods excitedly. "i'm already dressed." nate states, looking down at his clothes. "i noticed. that was my way of saying you need to change." i kiss his cheek and guide addie out of the room.

Song-------> Gorgeous- DJ Rupp