Chapter 3

Aaron:

I woke up alone in Zayn's huge warm bed. The air was cold. So i grabbed his quilt and pulled it over my shoulders. I wrapped it around my body as I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I mean if Zayn plugged my phone in he must have organized all my stuff. And i was right. I walked into the bathroom and found my toothbrush in a baggie with my toothpaste and other toiletries. Zayn was so good to me. I took my toothbrush out of the bag and put my toothpaste on it. Suddenly out of nowhere i hear music. Well more like voices singing in harmony. I finished up with my brushing and followed the voices. I went downstairs and into a hallway at the end of the hallway was a room and the door was cracked. I stepped into the room and found the boys sitting on a huge couch singing. They were just singing like for no reason at all. And it was beautiful.

The couch itself was pretty awesome. It was in the shape of half of a square. But instead of there being empty space in the middle of it, there was like a flat cushioned surface. So instead of sitting on the couch. You're more like laying on it. Zayn smiled when he saw me walk in. He told the guys to scoot over to make room for me. I crawled to the space between Zayn and Harry. Pulling the blanket with me. I must have looked really funny because the blanket was really big for my small stature. They were still singing when I plopped next to Zayn. He pulled me close to him and wrapped the blanket around us both. When they finished what ever song they were singing, I had this retarded grin on my face.

"WOW! That was really good!" I exclaimed. The boys all laughed.

"What do you want to do today?" asked Zayn.

"I don't really care. I just kinda want to relax for a little." I replied.

"We can do that." he said.

"But first off. For rewarding me with that beautiful song. I want to reward you guys with breakfast." I said.

"Can i help?" Harry asked.

" Yeah sure!" i replied.

I got off the couch with Harry following. Zayn was behind him with the blanket. He ran up to me.

"Um Aaron." he called after me

"Yeah?" I spun around looking up at him. Harry stood behind me.

"I have to go pick up a few things. You think you'll be okay without me?"

"Zayn. I'm not a child. I can spend a few hours without your protection."

"Ok" He smirked. " Imma get ready and i'll leave when your done with breakfast"

"Alright" I said as he hugged me and ran upstairs. "Come on Styles." We walked to the kitchen. " can you handle the pancakes?"

"Yes I can." He said as he grabbed a bowl and the pancake mix.

I went into the fridge and pulled out the eggs, bacon and some veggies and laid it all on the the island counter.

"Can you grab me the cutting board?" I asked Harry.

I went into the fridge and put the butter next to the bowl of batter that he was preparing. He swooped his hair to the side and handed me the cutting board with a knife. As he worked on cooking the pancakes, I cut up the green peppers and the onions. I wen't to go look for some cheese in the in the fridge. Along with the cheese I found some mushrooms. "You like mushrooms Styles?" I asked

"I love them!"

"Alright." I grabbed those along with the milk. Those pancakes sure smelled good. I cut the cheese slices into strips. Then i started slicing the mushrooms. I looked over at Harry for a second and he was just staring at me. It caught me off guard and my hand slipped causing me to just nip my finger with with the knife. "Crap!! Ow that hurt!" I screamed.