Chapter 9

***************************************************************************************************************

**Aaron's POV**

I hugged my mum as tight as I could. I cant say when i would be able to see her again and I think that sunk in to her mind at the same time. She quietly sobbed into my shoulder. I tried to hold back my tears but I just couldn't do it. They fell down my face rapidly. I looked over at Zayn and he shook his head and turned away with tears forming in his eyes. I grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him over to hug my mum and I. I pulled back. "Don't worry mum. I'll be back before you know it."

"You be careful in that big city Aaron."

"I always am."

We walked out the door and over to the car. Liam told Zayn that he wanted to sit in the back seat with me. Zayn put our stuff in the trunk while Liam and I slid into the back seat. He put his arm around me and kissed my temple. Zayn got in and turned on the car. As we backed out of the driveway I just waved at my mum who waved helplessly from the porch. The tears came back as we pulled onto the road. I buried my face in Liam's chest and he wrapped both arms around me. Cooing every time i sobbed. I hate being so far away from my mum. I hate it so much.

************************************************************************************************************

We pulled into the parking garage.

"You think you'll be okay with out me for awhile?" Liam asked.

"Yeah why?"

"Well Zayn and I have to go out of town for a little. We'll be back tomorrow."

"Yeah that's fine. I can spend a night on my own. When are you leaving?"

Zayn parked. "Now."

"NOW? You two could of told me earlier."

"It was short notice." Zayn said

"Well I'll see you guys tomorrow." I said giving Zayn a hug.

"I'll miss you every minute" Liam said.

"Me too baby." I kissed him and gave him a hug. I got out the car and went upstairs.

I opened the door and screamed "I'M HOME!"

"Hey!" Harry said from the kitchen.

I went in and pulled the chair close to him and sat next to him. Him and I just got closer when he found out my secret. He didn't push me away. And I liked that about him. He was just genuinely nice guy.

"How was Bradford?" Harry asked me while finishing up his sandwich.

"It was great!" i exclaimed while stealing his glass of pop and taking a sip.

He laughed. "Where's the guys?"

"They had to go outta town for this thing..."

"What thing?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. They were like, we have to go out of town for something. Can you be okay on your own?"

"I'll take care of you. Don't worry. We could hang out the whole day! Cause we never get to do that."

It's true. I see Harry when Liam is with Harry. It makes me feel bad. I put my head on his shoulder. "I'd love that Haz."

"I'd keep you company. I'll do everything Liam does for you."

"Right down to the snogging?" I laughed.

"Yes! Right down to the snogging." He said as he kissed my cheek.