Prolouge

My first wattpad story so I hope you like it!

******

Zayn:

I woke up from a restless sleep to a cool and crisp London early morning. I smiled because today was a big day. I slept in only pajama pants so I really felt the cold when I hopped out of my bed. I walked over to my phone charging on the wall and unplugged it. The time was 6AM but I couldn't sleep anymore I was way too excited. My best bud Aaron from Bradford flies in today. We have been buds for as long as i could remember. Or more like brothers. Or MORE than that! All I know is that when we are together, my life is together.

My phone buzzed bringing me out of my deep thought. It was Aaron.

Aaron: We're in mid flight about halfway there. I think it's another 6 hours. Can't wait to see you! It's gunna be great being in the UK again. Love you Zaynikans <3 :P.

I smiled and a warm feeling stirred up in my heart. He's going to be all mine for a two months. Now the thing about Aaron is that after I left school for the X factor, he decided he wanted to persue his dreams too. He transferd schools and moved to America. He wanted to join an Arts high school. And what better place than New York City. It was great when I was on tour there. I met up with him and spent the night at his apartment. He was in a big show on Broadway and going to college. I was only there for four days. And out of those four days i only spent two and a half with Aaron. But it was like noting had changed. Same old AirBear.

Me: OMG hurry! Tell that pilot to jet his ass over here! :) I miss u so much AirBear! We needa catch up :)

It was true though. Even though we texted almost every day and chatted on oovoo almost every week. There was alot still missing from when we've been apart.

Aaron: LOL! i'll see what i can do ;) and yes there is alot we need to catch up on. Specifically this one thing. We've always told eachother everything and this is the first time I hid a secret from you. I regret not telling you because I fear what you might think. It's better I tell you in person.

My heart sank. I mean this must be something important if he hid it from me. I was a little worried but I didn't show it when i texted back.

Me: Ok AirBear. I'll see you when you land.

I decided that I should go and make breakfast. I tiptoed out of the room trying not to wake anyone up. I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a bowl of cereal.

Aaron made me feel like a different person when I was around him. I didn't have to keep up my bad boy attitude when I was with him. I melted at the sight of him. I've gotten used to the piece of me missing from not being around him. But when we were together it was like I was fixed. Whole. We meshed together in perfect harmony even though we were completely different. When we were together I had to spend every minute with him. It's not like we like eachother. It's a Harry and Louis thing I like to call it. I mean there was a time when we were little when I thought I loved Aaron. In that way. But now I think I might of misread that whole longing for each other for love. I mean i'm not gay. There is just a part of me that makes me feel that way towards him. I just hope this secret doesn't change anything between us.