Chapter 8

Next chapter right here! Hope you like it! <3 xx

**Aaron's POV**

My alarm went off and I woke up in Liam's arms. I stayed in his room last night.

"Good morning my Love." He said softly.

"Morning Baby."

"Did you have any dreams?"

I shook my head. "Did you?' I asked .

He shook his head and I laughed. "Get in the shower and I'll wake up Zayn." I ordered.

"Okay Love." He said kissing my forehead.

I went out the room and up the stairs. First I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I came out I went into Zayn's room. He was completely out. Time for revenge. I got on the bed and started to jump up and down. "Wake up Zaynikans!" I screamed.

"Just let me sleep a little bit longer!" he shouted.

"No get up now! We are driving to Bradford today."

"UGH! Okay."

"Now get in the shower and get me when you're done."

"Okay." he said and went out of the room sluggishly.

I went downstairs and grabbed a bowl and a spoon. I got out the milk and a random box of cereal. I didn't really care what it was. I was just hungry. I just started to eat and Niall came down.

"What are you doing up so early?" He asked me.

"Zayn, Liam, and I are going into Bradford today."

"Oh" he said. Could you hand me the cereal?" He asked me.

"Yeah sure."

I stayed silent. I was concentrating on my cereal. Then I started thinking. Should I introduce Liam as my boyfriend? Or just my friend? I mean my mom already knows about me being gay. Zayn was the last person who really needed to know. How would Liam feel if I introduced him to my mom as my friend?

"So how long has it been since you've seen your mom?"

"A while. Like almost 3 years now."

"Yeah I know the feeling."

"SHOWER'S READY!" Zayn yelled from upstairs.

************************************************************************************************************

We just got on the road about a half hour ago and I already felt extremely tired. Zayn was driving and Liam was in the passengers seat. He insisted for me to sit in the back just in case i felt tired. It was only a few hours to Bradford. So I decided it was better to doze off. I laid down, shut my eyes, and drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

**Liam's POV**

We had been on the road for about an hour now. I looked back at Aaron and he was out. My sleeping angel. I turned and looked out the window.

"So Aaron tells me you guys are pretty serious." Zayn said.

"Yeah. I would say so." I said.

"I'm okay with it." He assured me. "Just please don't hurt him Li. He's had more than enough hurt in his life."

"I promise Zayn. I really care about him."

"So do I. I can't stand to see him hurt. Has he talked about his family back home?"

"Not really. I can't get anything out of him."

"Well he's an only child. And his dad left when we were like in middle school. He worries about his mum way to much because she is on her own and everything. And be sure to see tears when he sees his mum. He is an emotional wreak." Zayn chuckled.