Chapter 5

**Liam's POV**

I pulled away from Aaron breathless. He looked up into my eyes and ran his hands through my hair. Playing with it and styling it. He laughed at the hairstyle he gave me. I just looked at him. Just smiling. I couldn't help myself. He was just so perfect. And he was all mine.

"So what does this mean?" He asked me.

"It means that... I like you. Aaron, I care about you very much."

His eyes lit up and he smiled widely. I kissed his forehead. He pulled my face down to meet his. Our lips were almost touching. He put his hands on my shoulders and i moved to close the space between us. As I went to move in he pushed down on my shoulders sending me underwater. I popped my head out of the water coughing. The look on my face must have been a hell of a sight because Aaron was laughing so hard.

"OH! YOU'RE GUNNA GET IT AARON!" I yelled

He jumped out of the pool and grabbed a pool noodle. He started whacking me with it as we ran around the room. He dived back in the pool swimming to the bottom. I jumped in and followed. We met at the bottom. He traced my lips with his finger and I swam in and kissed him.

After that we just did dumb things that people do in pools. We had contests on who could hold their breath longer underwater. We would swim to the bottom of the pool and wave at each other and make funny faces. We even played Marco Polo. With just the two of us. Even though I let him win every time. When we were finished. We sat together on the beach chairs. He was on top of me nuzzled into my chest.

"Where do you want to go babe?" I asked him.

"I don't want anything fancy Li"

"It's what ever you want."

"I don't really care. As long as they have chicken fingers." He said.

I laughed. He was too funny.

**Harry's POV**

Me, Louis and Niall sat watching a movie. "Hey." I said grabbing their attention.

"Yeah Haz?" Louis asked.

"Have you guys noticed anything weird going on between Liam and Aaron?"

"Not really." Niall said.

"What do you mean?" Asked Louis.

"I don't know. I just." I paused. "Do you think Aaron is... gay?"

"I don't really pay attention to things like that." Louis said.

"I mean i could care less if he his." Niall admitted."I wouldn't think of him any differently."

"Why? Do you have a problem with that?" Louis asked.

"No. No." I said."I'm just wondering if... I wonder if they like each other." They both shrugged and continued watching the movie.

Now the idea of them liking one another didn't bother me. I mean gay people are cool in my book. And Aaron is a really cool guy. But what did bother me is the fact that he chose Liam over me. I mean it's not that i'm gay. It's just the fact that people always say that gay people have great taste in guys. I mean... I'm pretty good looking! I turned on the charm, and i really thought he would develop a crush on me. UGH! I guess not. It just makes me feel unattractive in a way. Like i feel if i am undesirable to a gay guy, then I am just unattractive. Is that weird? I shook off the thought. I need to ignore that thought. Cause it makes me sound gay...

**Aaron's POV**

Liam and I walked back into the apartment from our dinner date.

"I'm gunna get changed and then i'll meet you in your room Li" I called as I ran up the spiral steps.

"Ok AirBear!"

Before I walked into the room i took a deep breath. I'm sure Zayn is just sitting in there moping about how I was out with Li all day. I was preparing for all the apologies that would flood out of my mouth. I opened the door and the room was empty. I walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Zaynikans. Are you in there." The door was unlocked and the bathroom was empty. Where the hell is Zayn. I walked into Zayn's bedroom and sat criss-cross on the bed. I pulled my phone out and called him. I sat there for a second in silence and then was startled by the buzzing behind me. I turned to see Zayn's phone vibrating. "FUCK!" Zayn left his phone here. I cancelled the call and looked at the time. It was 8:34. He left in the morning. Oh God! Now i'm worried. I stripped down and pulled on my sweats. I went to Zayn's draw and pulled out one of his tanks. I slipped it on. It smelled like him. It made my heart sink. He could be anywhere. Maybe hurt... Maybe lost... and it's all my fault.

I went over to my bag and pulled out my favorite movie that i brought with me, Mean Girls. It was my favorite and I figured Liam and I could watch it in his room. I went out the room and down the stairs to Liam's room. "You think we could watch this?" I asked

"Yeah sure Babe." He looked at me weird.

I put the DVD in and got under the covers with Li. He put his arm around me and I buried my face into his neck.

"What's wrong AirBear?"

I looked up at him. "Zayn hasn't come back yet and I'm getting worried."

"Don't worry. He does this all the time. He'll be back. I promise."

I nodded my head and watched the movie. "This is my favorite movie. It always cheers me up when I'm down."

He pulled me close and kissed my forehead. "If it's your favorite, then it's mine too"

************************************************************************************************************

It had been hours since the movie ended. I looked at the time. 1:14 AM. Where is Zayn!? I couldn't stop pacing around Zayn's room. I jumped in the bed and pulled the covers over my head. I heard the bedroom door open. It was probably Liam coming to check on me again. I pulled the covers from over my head and I saw Zayn standing in the doorway. "ZAYN!" I screamed. I jumped off the bed and leaped into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist. "Don't you ever do that to me again! I was so worried!"

"I'm sorry Airbear... Here." He handed me a stuffed bear and a bouquet of roses. "I souldn't have said what I said to you. I souldn't have treated you like that."

"No. I told you to leave! I'm so sorry."

"You know I can't stay mad at you Love. I was mostly mad at myself."

I got down off of him and put the bear and flowers down on the night stand. We got into the bed and laid in our usual spooning position.

"What did you do today?" He asked me.

I spun around to face him. "Will you get mad?" I asked.

"I promise I won't"

"i spent my whole day with Li. And i don't think he's completely straight Zayn."

His face grew confused. "What makes you say that?"

"Well he kind of kissed me. He told me he likes me."

"Do you like him back?"

I nodded. "I would be lying if I said i don't"

"Then I'm happy for you AirBear. Now get some sleep. It's late."

I rolled over and he held me close to him.

I dozed off.

******