Chapter 15

Aaron:

Over the next few days Liam and I rarely ever left his bed. We could lay all day in his bed and endlessly stare into each others eyes. As the sun rose and fell outside, we were in bed, wether we were watching a movie, having sex, or just cuddling.

One morning I woke up and I had the urge to visit Zayn. It had only been a few days, but I had missed him terribly. A few days apart were too overwhelming and I think I had spent enough time with Liam for him to be ready to let me go for a while.

That morning I woke up naked and a little sore from a truly memorable night. I rolled over and kissed Liam lightly on his bare chest, enough to wake him up. His eyes fluttered open and a smile lit up his tired face. He cupped my face and held me close to him.

"Mornin' beautiful." He cooed.

I giggled. "Good morning."

He hovered over me and kissed a path from my lips to my navel and back again. Then I hovered over him and sat on his stomach. He held me at my hips while I bent over and kissed his lips.

"I always wondered-" he stopped the kiss.

"Always wondered what?" I asked.

"I always wondered what you thought of me when we first met." He said.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I dunno."

"Well give me anything. A thought, a word. The first thing." He urged.

"I thought you looked very handsome that day. You had on my favorite button up, the blue one, and you came down and smiled so big it felt like I was meeting a friend that I hadn't seen in a while."

He laughed and pulled me in for another kiss.

"Well what about you?" I asked, stopping the kiss. "What was your first impression of me?"

He chuckled. "I thought you were a dream stepping into my reality. I was inlove with you the moment I met you."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh you're over exaggerating!"

"No! I'm being completely honest babe. That whole night you were my every thought. I was so strangely attracted to you. It was like no other feeling I've ever had with a girl."

I bent over and kissed his neck. "You were my every thought that night too."

"Even while you were sleeping in Zayn's arms?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, even when I was with Zayn."

He smiled in satisfaction.

I got off of him and got out of the bed. "It bothers me, the satisfaction you get from that." I said crossly.

He propped himself up on his elbow. "From what?" He asked.

"You know exactly what. That feeling of having something over Zayn."

"But I do have something over Zayn; I have you." He smirked.

"But you guys are still best mates right? Because I don't want to break a friendship apart." I grabbed some clothes to put on.

"I'm still his friend. This is just something we need to straighten out." He assured me.

I started to dress myself.

"Might I ask why you're getting dressed instead of lying naked in bed with your naked boyfriend?"

I laughed. "I'm going to the hospital to see Zayn."

Liam stood up and met me. "Do you want me to come?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No I'll be fine. I just haven't seen him in a while and I really miss him."