Chapter 13

Aaron:

I showered in the bathroom closest to Zayn's room, right next to Harry's, because I never really took my clothes out of his room and completely moved into Liam's. I think he liked it that way though. I always had a reason to go into his room.

When I was finished in the bathroom, I wrapped a towel around my naked body at my waist and headed towards Zayn's room for clothes. Before I could even take two steps out of the door, Harry came behind me with one arm snaked around my lower abdomen.

In my ear he whispered. "Are you going on a date with Liam?"

I looked up at him from over my shoulder and nodded. "Obviously."

"Well I didn't know! You two were whispering and everything."

I slipped out of his strong hold against my bare skin and started towards Zayn's room. Harry trailed behind.

He shut the door and sat on Zayn's bed.

"So where's he taking you?" Harry asked.

"Harry, I'm trying to change."

He shrugged. "Okay."

I rolled my eyes and spun around away from him. I grabbed everything I needed from Zayn's draw. I took one of his shirts, shorts, and his watch. I reached for a pair of his underwear and dropped my towel to slip into them.

"You have a nice bum." Harry giggled

I could see him through a mirror on my left. His head was cocked slightly to the right while he checked me out.

I put on the underwear. "Harry, I know."

Harry laughed harder. Then cocked his head again. "Do you always wear Zaynie's clothes?"

"Only when I miss him."

I pulled on the rest of his clothes and ignored Harry's obvious lust for my bum as I walked out the door and downstairs to my boyfriends room. I was surprised to find him laying on his bed, on his phone and still in his towel.

"You haven't even dressed?!"

He sat up. "I got distracted."

I groaned as I pulled open his drawers to find him something to wear. I heard him come behind me. He put his head on my shoulder.

"You smell like Zayn." He giggled while sniffing my neck.

"Here."

He reluctantly put on the outfit. While I laid on his bed. I took his phone and tweeted some of his fans that had mentioned him, just to give me something to do.

Liam laid beside me and spoke very softly. "I missed you."

I didn't say anything in return. Instead I let out a deep sigh. That sigh alone spoke everything I wanted to say in that moment.

"What?" His voice a higher pitch.

"Didn't you miss me?" He questioned.

Not a single word.

"Well don't just sit there and ignore me." His voice hitched once more.

"You're a frustrating one, you know that?" My anger boiling over and forcing it's way out my mouth like word vomit.

"Exactly how am I so 'frustrating'" He laughed angrily.

I stood up and grabbed his phone and pointed it at him like a weapon. "What the fuck is this?"

"Please don't swear at me, Aaron." He rolled his eyes.

"It's a phone Liam. I didn't get a call or anything. Not even a lousy text message. You didn't visit. I mean imagine how Zayn might have felt. His own friend neglecting him."

He looked down at his fingers. Tugging on them anxiously.

"Can you tell me why?" I asked.

He looked up at me and opened his mouth to speak, but he struggled to find his words. "I saw you kiss him."

My stomach twisted into knots.

"I saw everything. I walked into his hospital room and I saw you hovering over him and kissing him like you didn't have a BOYFRIEND WAITING FOR YOU BACK HOME!"

"But I stopped it!" I screamed.

He shook his head. "No, this time you let it happen. You let him touch you where only I can. He kissed you on MY lips."

He stood up and roughly pulled me against him. He put my arms around his neck and his hands roamed my body. From my upper back to my arse then around and up again. He lightly kissed my neck and nibbled on my earlobe.

I was confused and dazed. I didn't know if he was angry with me, or just horny.

"Do you want me or him?" He spoke softly in my ear making my dick grow in my pants. It pressed against his leg giving away my answer.

"I want you Liam."

He went back to kissing my neck and groping my arse. "I've been beating off to the thought of you for long enough. I want to finally do this."

He slowly stripped me of my clothing. Stopping every so often to peck me on the lips or on my neck. Meanwhile I was still dazed, so I clung to him like he was my only safety. Letting him do whatever he wanted.

He stripped himself down to his boxers and picked me up and dropped me on his bed where I finished undressing myself. He went over and locked his door before meeting me at the bed.

Before I knew it, I was hovering over his enormous hard-on. His strong hands held me by my waist. He slowly pushed his way inside of me, claiming me. I wined and clawed on his chest, but that wasn't stopping him. And I didn't want him to stop. With every stroke he pushed further and further into me until he slammed into me all the way. I arched my back in pleasure and my breath hitched. He hit something inside of me that sucked me into a hole of pleasure. Liam spun us over where I was laying on my back and he was the one hovering over me. He leaned in and kissed me forcefully while he was thrusting into me.

He came up gasping. "You're so fucking tight baby." He breathed into my face. Sweat already began to form on his forehead and chest.

"Fu- fuck me Li. You're so big." I moaned.

He tackled me with kisses and swooned me with his big, wandering eyes. We rolled around a bit messy for it being our first time, but Liam sure knew what he was doing.

And it wasn't that one-sided love that I have felt before in bed. No, this was a man that actually had deep, unconditional feelings for me. You can see it in his eyes while he makes love to you. In the way that he holds you close to his body, like you could disappear. The way that he lays soft kisses down your body, because you are his muse. You are his sun. You are his everything. You can see in the way that he holds you and stays with you when it's all over, instead of dashing out and leaving you with dirty sheets and an unfulfilled heart. That's how you know it's love. When you look into his eyes and you see nothing but yourself inside them.

He kissed my sweaty forehead and held me close to his naked body. I traced a line from his collar bone down to the line in the center of his chest with my tongue.

"You are mine." He smiled.

I nodded. "I am yours." And kissed his lips.

******