Chapter 10

Aaron:

I woke up in the morning in Harry's bed. I didn't mean to fall asleep here, but what the hell. I mean we are only friends. He had his arm around me.

"You awake." Harry mumbled.

"Yeah." I spun around. His face was drooped and his eyes were groggy. "Did you sleep alright?" I asked him.

"Like a baby. How about you?"

"Same. Your bed is so comfortable"

"Maybe you should sleep here more often!" He chuckled pulling me into a tight hug.

"UGH! There isn't enough of me to go around!" I laughed.

I got out of the bed and he followed me. We both went in the bathroom and brushed our teeth. Then we went down stairs in the sitting room. I sat down and he sat in between my legs his head laying on my chest. I played with his locks.

"What do you want to do until Liam and Zayn get here?" He asked me.

What I really wanted to do was for Harry to tell me what happened to Liam. "I don't know. What time are the boys getting here?"

"I think around noon. We have like 2 and a half hours."

"I can't think of anything. How about you? You got any ideas Haz?" I asked him.

"I can think of a few things to do while your boyfriend is away." He said flirtatiously.

I lightly smacked his forehead. "No!"

He laughed. "Maybe I could take you out shopping or something."

"Sounds good. But I'm not sure if I can take any screaming fans."

"Well we could just sit here and do nothing."

I thought about it. Nothing or shopping? "Alright" I said hopping off the couch. "Lemme get in the shower."

************************************************************************************************************

Harry and I walked out of a store and were swarmed by a bunch of screaming girls. He grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowd. These girls were insane! We got to the doors and ran through the parking lot. Harry's bodyguards held back most of the girls so it was less congested. We got in the car and Harry sped off. Almost hitting some of these girls.

"Holy Shit! Calm down Haz! What's up?"

"I'm just upset. I want to take you out. To have decent fun. But these girls have to ruin it. I'm sorry."

"Haz, I'm not complaning! I love spending time with you. I mean yeah it's annoying but I don't care." I grabbed his hand. "Just calm down."

"I'm calm." He took a deep breath. "Don't worry I'm calm." He squeezed my hand.

We were close to home. Liam and Zayn would be getting back any minute now. I got excited. I'm so ready to see my boyfriend. Harry pulled into the garage and we went upstairs.

"You hungry?" He asked me as we got in through the door.

"A little." He went into the kitchen and started making me lunch. I went into Zayn's room and grabbed my laptop. Then I went downstairs, sat on the couch and turned it on. Now that I've been seen with the boys in public a lot I became really popular on twitter and tumblr. I decided to maintain it a little better. To go on more often.

I logged on twitter.

Just got done with shopping with @Harry_Styles now he's making me lunch! He's so sweet! Love this kid! xx