Flashback

JUNGKOOK POV
Flashback;
She is sitting and reading the book in her class. It recess time now but I never see her at the cafe. So this is it. After searched her all over the school, she here. Her hair that is long covered her perfect face.

"Yah!! Jungkook! What are you doing here" someone patted my back. I quickly shifted my gaze to my friends. He look inside the classroom and wriggled his eyebrows.

"Yugyeom, why?" I asked him. "Ooo, you like her, right" he smiled. "No, I don't like her. What wrong with you" I scratched my head.

"I know you like her by looking at your eyes" Yugyeom said. I just smile and he patted my back.

"Let stop stalking her and eat. Come on! Friends more important than girl" Yugyeom pulled my wrist. I sighed and look at her for the last time.

"What her name?" Yugyeom asked. "I-I don't know" I rubbed my nape. "Let just call her 'chika girl' because she looks like that one character in this game" Yugyeom suggested. I nodded and started talking useless things.

*

"Okay class, today we will learn about royal dancing" the teacher told us. "Please find your partner. It have to be a girl and a boy" the teacher cleared his words.

Everyone ran to searched for their partners. Lastly, everyone got partner except me and that chika girl.

I looked at her and slowly approached her. "Hey, let be a partner" I smiled. "Sur-"

"Hye!! Let be partners with me" I got cut off with  Seung Han that pulling her wrist.

Seung Han is chika bestfriend and a Guy. Chika just left me there alone. Everyone started dancing and there me standing.

I just sighed and throw my hat at the floor and ran out from the dance studio. I don't care what they said about me now. I almost get to know her.

Then that ass just cut me off. Everything is fuck.

*
Today as usual, I will go to her class at recess time. I will check on her. But today the sight made my heart shattered into pieces.

There's one guy pinned her at the wall. Her face full of disgusting and fearful. I can't stand it anymore. I have to help her.

Then someone grabbed my wrist stopping me from disturbing them. It was Haeun. My girl best friend. She pulled me and I cant reject her because she always be by my side.

Before I followed her. I kick the door that make the guy surprised and get out from the class. I make a satisfied face and followed Haeun.

I, Haeun and Yugyeom were bestfriend. I already told them that I had a crush on that chika girl. Yugyeom seem to support me but not Haeun. I know that she had like me for a very long time.

She always be by my side. When I had a hard time, I always go to her and she will comfort me. I felt so comfortable in her embrace but I just like her as a friend.

Everyday, I will wait at the bushes outside chika house and walked behind her to school. I want to keep her safe. I want her safe around me.

Actually she is nerd and always wear a glasses. The glasses had covered her beautiful face. I don't mind if I like a nerd.

I found out that she like mint ice cream so much. I will always buy mint flavoured ice cream after school. If I eat this ice cream, it remind me of her.

She always wear that one silver bracelet everyday.

*
One day, I just sit at the park benches and watch chika played basketball with her friends. It her schedule to played basketball with her friends every weekend. I draw her face on my sketches book. It my hobby to draw or paint her face on my book.

"Hey, What are you doin" someone stand infront of me. I looked up and widened my eyes. "Ch-chika" I stuttered.

"What?" She chuckled. "Nothing" I smiled. "Can I sit here? The other bench already full" she asked.

Yeah, I wish you can sit beside me everyday when we go for a date.

"Ye-Yeah" I nodded quickly. She sat beside me and I could feel my body heating up.

"Woah, what a pretty sketches. Who is that lucky girl" she peeked at my book.

It freaking you. It you. This book full of your  face!!

"Ouh, n-nothing" I quickly closed my book. "Why, is that the chika you said earlier" she chuckled.

Oh god. I wish I can see that smile at my wedding day.

"No!" My face flushed a red. "You really good at basketball" I smiled back.

"Ah, it really easy. Let play together!" She grabbed my wrist. I widened my eyes and pulled my wrist roughly.

I didn't mean to pulled it roughly, I just shocked by the sudden touch. My heart doesn't beat when she sat beside me.

Her smile faded quickly. "I just take it as a 'no' I guess?" She then leave me.

"Please don't go. At least, tell me your name" I said but she probably didn't hear it. I sighed and put my book inside my bag and leave the court.

I mess everything. I miss the chance to get closer with my crush.

I go home and went straight to my room. I throwed my bag and my things on my bed. I ruffled my hair and groaned.

"Arghhhhhhh, fuck my life!!!!" I groaned. "Now, She will be ignoring you asshole!!!" I grabbed my hair.

END OF POV

How this chapter guys?? Make sure to vote okay thanks❤️