Girlfriend

I wake up from my peaceful sleep and groaned. My back really hurt. I opened my eyes and saw I'm lying on the couch. Did he just carried me.

I heard a sound from the kitchen and thought it must be Jungkook. I go to my room and take a shower first before eat my breakfast.

I go out and saw Jungkook already eat his food. I smiled at him and he looked away.

Rude.

I sit across him and started to eat the breakfast. I spit back the burn egg and drink a water.

"Did you just cook a burn egg!!?" I asked him. "It not my fault, you are the one who didn't make a breakfast for me" he shrugged.

I sighed and started to search for an ingredients. I make a proper breakfast for a two of us.

"Hey, thanks for last night" he said. "Oh, okay" I said.

"Are you the one that put me on the couch?" I asked him while lifted my eyebrows. "Can you pass me the salt bottle" he said trying to change the topic.

"I asked you, are you the one-"

"Today I have to go to practice, I hope you can treat yourself well" he cut me off.

"O-okay" I nodded.

*

He stopped at the living room before he go out to his practice.

"Lock the door and don't go anywhere" he said before taking his car keys.

Ding dong

I looked at the door and found that Haeun already inside the house after Jungkook opened the door for him.

"Oh, Haeun? Why are you here?" Jungkook walking backwards. "Just to see you, oppa" she said while walking further.

I just stared at them and the jealousy inside me started to burning up.

"Where are you going oppa?" She asked. "I'm going to practice" Jungkook answered.

"I just wanted to invite you to the amusement park, can you skip the practice?" She pouted. "Sorry, but I can't. We can go there Tomorrow" Jungkook said while pushing her away from him.

She is too close with Jungkook and that make him so uncomfortable.

"If that so, can I follow you? After that, we can go to the park?" She said pouting.

"Umm, I'm little bit too busy" Jungkook said scratching his head.

"You always like that. You never want to spend time with me! Fine, I will go!" She said while faking a cried.

"Okay, lets do that!" Jungkook sighed.

"Yeay!! I love you" She said while hugging Jungkook arms.

"Excuse me, what did you just said" I asked her. She rolled her eyes and ignored me.

I death glare at Jungkook and go to my room.

JUNGKOOK POV

FLASHBACK

I go outside to admired the beautiful beach. I stared at the beach for a minutes when an arms wrapped my waist.

I looked behind me and saw Haeun. Yes she's back.

"What are you doing? I'm married you know" I said pushing her hand away. "Why? It just an arranged marriage. You don't love her" she shrugged.

"I know it just an arranged but I have to respect her and what will she felt about this" I sighed.

"Please, I love you so much, I can't let you go. You know that rights" she began to teared up.

"I already do everything for you, but you never payed me back" she cried.

Yeah.

She's right.

She always there for me but I never do anything for her.

"What do you want me do for you?" I said.

"Let's date" she said smirking. "But no-"

I got cut off when she suddenly kissed my lips. I felt so shocked that I don't do anything.

"You can get you over 'chika' if you dating me" she said.

Yeah.

Maybe I should try.

I would never meet 'Chika' again after all.

She had been my friend for 4 years now.

Maybe I could try to love her.

"Let's try" I sighed and nodded. She squealed and hugged me.

I don't know but I really felt so uncomfortable with her. I would prefer Eun Hye than Haeun.

End Of Flashback

I brought her to the practice room and told her to waited for me.

*

"Yah, why are you bringing she here?" Taehyung asked me. "He wanted to follow me" I sighed. "Follow me now" Taehyung pulled my hand.

We stopped at the meeting room and I found all my members there.

"What are you guys doing here" I asked them.

"Jungkook, why you brought she here? What your wife would feel about this?" Namjoon asked me.

"Let me explained to you, I and Eun Hye dont have anything but an arranged marriage. We have make a rules to not disturbing each other business and I'm in relationship with Haeun now" I sighed after explained everything.

"What, Seriously?? You never date anyone before. Why must she be your first girlfriend?" Jin asked me. I shrugged and sighed again.

"You know that we don't like her." Suga add.

"I think this is the best way for me to move on from my First Love" I said then leave the room.

*

I and Haeun go to the amusement park and she always told me to buys her everything. I mean with my own money.

She told me to brought her to an expensive restaurant and my money just flew like that.

I dropped her at the bus stop near my house but she not leaving the car.

I looked at her when she suddenly pull me closer to her.

Without knowing she crashed her lips on mine.

What your thoughts about Haeun? Is she a bothersome?? ❤️❤️