Confession

My body still trembling from the incident. My nose and my eyes was still red. I sniff and I can see Jungkook look at me worriedly at the corner of my eyes.

I really felt so safe in his embrace earlier. It was warmth and comfortable.

"I told you not to brought Ha Su with you. I know him more than you" He nagged at his mom. "I know, it my fault" Mrs jeon said. My eyes softened and I hugged her.

"No, you r fine" I patted her back. She hugged me back and we stayed like that for a while.

Mrs jeon told us to go home and she will prepared the wedding on her own.

*

I sat on the car and stared outside the car window.

Not all my fans were good. I sighed.

I realised that Jungkook always glared at my neck. I looked at my neck and found a thousand hickeys there.

I covered them with my hand and started to think all the bad thoughts.

Jungkook pulled my hands away and intertwined our hands while he drives the car using his another hand.

"Don't cover it, your neck is beautiful" he smiled. I smiled slowly and mouthed a thank you.

"I always keep this in my heart. I always denied this but I think I have found the answer. Jung Eun Hye, will you be my sincere girlfriend?" He pulled over and turned his body towards me.

"I-I do" I smiled.

I closed my eyes as our face slowly became closer.

"Yahh, why are you kissing the windows?!" A voice interrupts me.

I realised that it just a dream.

I sighed and covered my face from embarrassment. I wish it was true. Then I heard Jungkook laughing.

"W-why are you laughing" I stuttered. "You know what, you are cute" he laughed.

He then stopped when he realised what he just said. He cleared her throat and his face became so red.

I giggled slowly and continued to stared outside.

We arrived at our house and of course Jungkook will go to another place alone.

I plopped myself at the couch and relieve a long sighed.

Tingg

I opened my phone and checked the new notifications.

Lena: Eun Hye, tonight we planned to have a sleepover. Wanna join?

Yuri: Yeah, come on!!
Me: Sure ;)
Hye In: Yeah! I really miss you girl!!
Me: Hahahhaha
Hye In: I'm serious okay.
Me: Nae~
Yuri: Make sure to brought snack okay!
Me:okay🧡

I smiled creepily looking at my members message. I really love them so muchhhh.

I think I should clean up the house first and cook Jungkook a dinner before I go to their place.

I never clean up his room since I lived here. I wonder what is he hiding from me. It really hurt but he would never care because he don't even like me.

I admit it. I had fallen in love with him. I don't care if he break my heart. Love is blind right. But I really want to confess to him. I don't know but I felt more comfortable like this.

My eyes locked at his bedroom door. I don't know why but I really wanted to enter his bedroom.

No, you can't do this.
It wrong
Totally wrong.

He will be mad.

My feet already paced toward the stairs. Here I am, infront his bedroom door.

I pulled the tomb and rotate it when it suddenly make a voice.

Click!

I slowly stepped my feet into his bedroom. It floor are decorated with white and black marble. I think his favourite colour is black. Even his bed sheets is black.

My eyes roaming around his bedroom. There is one smell that is so good. The smell that is so addicting. It was vanilla mixed with fruits.

It kind of familiar

There is one more door toward mystery room. I stepped closer to the door and ready to pulled the tomb. When my skin was about to  touch the cold metal, a car engine zoomed off.

That must be Jungkook.

I quickly ran out of his room and closed the door back. I ran to my room and covered myself with a blanket.

Then my room door opened. I can hear his footsteps coming closer.

"I hope you eat the food i bought. Please don't hurt yourself anymore. I really worried about you. Please don't make me like this pabo-ya. I hate you do this"

He then exit my room. I let my head out and sighed. Did he just confess.

I told him about the sleepover and asked him to dropped me off. Of course he would not do that.

"It okay, I didn't need your help. I would rather take a bus than sit next to you" I rolled my eyes. "Then, go ahead. You are wasting my time" he crossed his hand and lifted his eyebrows.

"You know what, you just an ass. I thought that you was totally changed after the incident, but what I expecting for you. You are forever a heartless monster" a tear rolled down my cheek.

I leaves him speechless and slammed the door.

+

"What you expect me to do Eun Hye~" I sighed

I can't do this anymore. I can't let myself hurt a girl that doesn't did anything wrong. What wrong with me. It so not me.

Somehow, her tears really affected me. Really really affected me. My heart sting whenever I see her tears. I really want to stop her tears from falling down again.

I go to my room and walked to my bed. I stopped my paces when I felt something under my feet. I look down and see a bracelet.

"This is Eun Hye's. Did she just enter my room. Oh my god. I hope she didn't go any further."

I put her bracelet inside my closet when I found out her bracelet design is the same with 'chika' .

I widened my eyes and look carefully. If the design stick together it will make a perfect and full flower.

How can she own this??

Another cringey episode guys❤️