Accident

Eun Hye POV

I decided to go out to buy me some food as I didn't go out from the morning.

I go out to the nearer food stall and I passed a black car. It look like Jungkook car.

I ignored it and ran to the stall when I suddenly stopped when I see the person in the car kissing. Ugh, gross.

Get a room tho.

I look closely and I regretted from staring at them.

Their second time.

My heart shatter into pieces when I saw my Husband kissing other girl in the car. Tears started to streamed down my cheeks roughly.

No words can described my hurt feelings.

Without thinking anything, I ran across the street not thinking what gonna happened to myself.

Honkkkk honkkk

Crashhhhhh

I felt myself levitating in the air as my tears escaped my eyes. I shut my eyes closed as I waited something hurt gonna crashed my body.

I smiled while shouting my eyes closed. Die would be better than having a shattered heart.

My body make a contact with the road as my blood rushing down my body.

The next thing I know is everything going blur and slowly getting dark and black.

"Eun Hye!!!! Please wake up!!" Something shake me.

JUNGKOOK POV

I quickly pushed Haeun body away and get out of my car when a car just hit a girl. I get out of my car and helped the girl.

I frozed at my place when I saw an image of my dream flashed into my eyes.

Everything is so same. The place. The time. The situation. The time when I tried to catch Chika when she suddenly getting hit by a car.

I shrugged those thought off and ran to the girl who is lying lifelessly on the ground.

I held her head as I tucked her hair strands behind her ear.

My heart crashed when I saw the girl face. A tears escaped my eyes and dropped on her bloody cheeks.

"Wake uppPpp!!!!" I shouted while crying.

"Please!!!!! EUN HYE WAKE UPPPPPP" I shake her head.

I hugged her head as I caressed her head slowly. I breathe heavily thinking what gonna happened to her.

*

I sat on the bench beside outside the operation hall. I grabbed my hand together tightly as I waiting Eun Hye.

My eyes still swollen from crying so hard earlier.

"Darling, lets go home first" Haeun clings on my arms. "GO AWAY!! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CAUSE THIS!! IF YOU GET OUT FROM THE CAR EARLIER, THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN!!!" I pushed her as I glared deathly at her.

She cried on the ground and make a pitiful eyes. I ignored her and keep waiting for Eun Hye.

Then my members started to running and calling me. "Jungkook- ah!! Are you okay?" Taehyung checked on me.

"Eun Eun Hye" I said and then cried on Taehyung arms.

"It okay, this is not your fault" RM rubbed my back.

"THIS IS MY FAULT, HYUNG!! IF I DONT DO ANYTHING WITH THAT SLUT, SHE WILL NEVER GET HIT BY CAR!!" I shouted.

"I said it but you never want to obey, look? What happened now?!" Jimin said.

"M-mian, hyung" I said sobbing.

"Let's go home first, you have to washed up, the surgery will take long, Jimin and Yoongi will waited for Eun Hye" Jin said.

I just nodded and follow them.

"You too, go home and don't ever dare to showed up again" Yoongi said glaring at Haeun .

JIMIN POV

I and Yoongi hyung waited for Eun Hye and worriedness scattered all over me.

I can't blame on Jungkook as it is his decision. He must be so bad for treating Eun Hye.

Then the doctor came out from the hall. I quickly stand and asked the doctor. "How is it" I asked him.

"She's fine" He smiled and left us. I relieve and go to her room with Yoongi.

*

Knock knock

I slide the door and saw Eun Hye sleeping on the bed. My lips curled up a bit watching she sleep peacefully.

I sit beside her and wanted to caressed her cheeks so bad.

Without knowing, my hand reaching for her cheeks.

Suddenly a hand stopped me by touching her cheeks.

"Jimin, please control your feelings." Yoongi shake his head. I sighed and nodded.

She is just too pretty.

*

4:26 A.M.

She's still not waking up.

I and Yoongi decided to go home with other members as Jungkook already arrived at the hospital. He will sleep there.

END OF POV

This is little bit too short😭 sorry guys💜❤️