haven's 5th birthday!

*Today is Haven Nicole's FIFTH birthday! Joey and Daniel celebrate Haven's special day with a dinosaur party! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! LoveBree 🦖🎀🦕*

Today is Haven's FIFTH birthday party! Haven is absolutely OBSESSED with dinosaurs right now, so Daniel and Joey have decided to decorate the whole living room in girly dinosaur decorations!

Haven is a girly tomboy! She loves her tutus, hair bows and boots and she also loves to get dirty and play with her three brothers, Everett, Maxwell and River.

Daniel and Joey may have went a little overboard on the dinosaur decorations, but Daniel and Joey have always wanted to make sure the kids felt very special on their birthday.

Daniel and Joey always make sure all of the kids have a birthday party theme of their choice, invite all of their friends and just have a fun day!

Maria, Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Luna, River and Eden are all together and finishing the last minute details downstairs.

Daniel has just taken Lark, Storm and Wolf outside to go to the bathroom. Lark, Storm and Wolf happily chase each other making Daniel smile.

Daniel then picks up his camera and begins to vlog himself. He winks at the camera and waves.

"Hellur, everyone! Welcome to today's video! Today is Miss Haven's FIFTH birthday party! She is five years old today! I can't believe she is five years old already! It feels like she was just born! Do any of you remember when Joey was pregnant with her? I'll leave his pregnancy vlogs below so you can check them out and relive it!" Daniel says, pointing down like he is pointing down to the description box.

"So when Joey was pregnant with her, we decided to find our the gender of the baby until birth and it was so much fun! We definitely couldn't do it again, we don't have the patience now!" Daniel says as he chuckles.

"Haven is such an amazing little girl! She is so smart, so kind, a tomboy, a leader and she is a joy to have in our family! Happy birthday, Havey! Papa loves you! Let's see what the other six kiddos are doing. They are with my mom and are getting the party started!" Daniel says, walking over to the living room where Maria and the other six kids are.

"How's the birthday party so far?" Daniel asks the kids and his mom as he vlogs around the living room.

"AWESOME!" Maxwell says loudly.

"It is so cool!" Luna says as she dances around.

"Haven's birthday party looks absolutely great! You and Joey both did a great job!" Maria says as she hugs Daniel tightly and kisses his cheek.

"Thank you, Mama! Joey actually came up with a lot of decorations ideas! He's getting the decoration niche from me!" Daniel says as Maria chuckles.

"Haven is going to love all of this!" Maria says with a big cheeky smile.

"I hope she does!" Daniel says as Wolf, Storm and Lark run into the living room.

Maria happily pets Wolf, Storm and Lark, making sure they feel all of the love too.

"Hey guys, come here!" Daniel says as Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Luna and River walk over to Daniel and wave at the camera.