very fun sleep over!

*Aspen, Everett, Maxwell and Haven all invite a special friend over for a sleep over! Thank you to JustJanielobsessed for helping me write this! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💖*

Right now at the Graceffa-Preda house, Joey is playing with Moon Slime with Luna, River, Eden and Ash! Maria is out with Lark and her hiking group!

Aspen, Everett, Maxwell and Haven are all helping Daniel organize and clean their laundry room! Aspen, Everett, Maxwell and Haven are also helping Daniel with laundry! 

*Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River, Eden and Ash's pajamas*

Maxwell is putting clothes from the washer in the dryer, Aspen and Haven are folding up the bath towels and Everett is putting some more clothes into the washer.

Aspen smiles thinking about the sleep over that is happening later tonight!

Aspen, Everett, Maxwell and Haven are all allowed to invite one friend over to spend the night!

Aspen is inviting Easton, Everett is inviting Nolan, Maxwell is inviting Aria and Haven is inviting Lacey!

"I am so excited to see Easton tonight!" Aspen says happily as she smiles.

"I CAN'T wait for Nolan to come over! He just got Animal Crossing New Horizons and I wanna help him with his town!" Everett says with a cheeky smile.

"Lacey and I are going to play with my new Shopkins and make Emoji bracelets!" Haven says happily.

"Aria and I are going to make some slime!" Maxwell says as he giggles.

Daniel smiles at Aspen, Haven, Everett and Maxwell. Daniel is happy that Aspen, Everett, Maxwell and Haven all have a close friend to talk and rely on!

"I am glad you are all excited for tonight!" Daniel says happily to Aspen, Everett, Maxwell and Haven.

"Papa, can we order a pizza tonight?" Maxwell asks Daniel.

"YES! And cheesy bread! Please!" Haven says to Daniel with a smile.

"Sure!" Daniel says with a smile.

"YAY!" Maxwell and Haven both cheer happily.

Five minutes later, Aspen, Everett, Maxwell and Haven all finish helping Daniel with the cleaning and laundry and Aspen smiles.

"Easton will be here soon!" Aspen says as she cheers.

"I am SOOO excited to see Lacey!" Haven says as she gets excited to see Lacey.

"I am excited to see Aria too!" Maxwell says happily.

"Nolan and I have so much to catch up on!" Everett says as his face lights up with happiness.