ash's one month check up + romantic beach lunch date

*Ash has his one month check up at the doctor's! Thank you to my bff JustJanielobsessed for helping me with some of this! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree ❤️*

Today is Ash's one month check up appointment with the pediatrician, Dr. Taylor!

Joey and Daniel are both going to take Ash to his doctors appointment while everyone else will be home!

Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna and River are all off of school for the day, so they will be home with Maria, Eden, Wolf, Storm, Lark, Moon, Shadow and Cocoa!

Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River and Eden are all eating breakfast together in the dining room while Daniel and Joey are getting dressed and ready for Ash's doctors appointment!

Maria is feeding Ash his bottle, while she sits with Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River and Eden at the dining room table.

Moon and Shadow are both sitting by the dining room table, both begging for some breakfast food. Wolf, Storm and Lark are all laying under the dining room table but are not begging for food.

"Moon! Shadow! Here! Here!" Eden says as she gives both Moon and Shadow a piece of pancake.

"Yay! Moon and Shadow likes it!" River says as he giggles at Eden.

Eden giggles back at her big brother River and smiles at him.

"Eden, River, do not feed Moon and Shadow your pancakes please." Maria says kinda sternly to Eden and River.

"They hungwry, Nonna! See! They hungwry!" Eden explains to Maria.

"No, they are fine, sweety! Don't worry! I just fed all of the dogs their breakfast before all of you woke up this morning!" Maria says happily to Eden and River.

"Oh!" River and Eden both say in unison to Maria.

"Moon and Shadow, lay down boys. Lay down. Good boys." Maria says to Moon and Shadow and both Moon and Shadow lay down.

*Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River and Eden's outfits*

"Nonna, can we give Cocoa a small bath today?" Aspen asks Maria.

"Sure! My co-worker I got Cocoa from told me how to bathe a rabbit so I can help you whenever Cocoa would need a bath." Maria says to Aspen.

"Awesome! I wanna give her a little bath and then let her run around some while I clean her cage." Aspen explains to Maria.

"Nonna! Are we going to tend to the garden today?" Everett asks Maria happily.

"Yes, we are! We will tend to the garden and then we will do some house chores too." Maria says to Everett, Aspen, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River and Eden.