a fun valentine's day!

*Today is Valentine's day and Joey and Daniel go to all the kid's Valentine's Day parties at school! Also, Maxwell turns EIGHT! Thank you to my bff and Janiel expert JustJanielobsessed for helping me write this! Love • Bree 🥰❤️😍*

Today is Valentine's Day!

Joey and Daniel are getting ready to head to Luna and River's preschool! Since they get out of school at twelve, their Valentine's Day parties earlier then Everett, Maxwell and Haven's.

Since Aspen is in middle school, she doesn't have a Valentine's Day party anymore. But Joey and Daniel both decided to get Aspen out of school early for the day so she can go to Everett, Maxwell and Haven's Valentine's Day parties!

Today is also Maxwell's EIGHTH birthday, so Joey and Daniel will celebrate that today as well!

Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River, Eden and Ash's Valentine's Day outfits*

Right now, Daniel, Joey and Ash are getting dressed and ready to head out!

Eden is going to stay home with Maria! Maria just came home from running some errands so Eden can stay home with her!

"Danny, are you ready to go to the preschool?" Joey asks Daniel as he holds Ash in his arms.

Daniel happily nods at Joey.

Ash then looks up at Joey and Joey smiles ear to ear at him.

"Hi, handsome boy. Hi, baby." Joey says as he softly kisses Ash's cheek.

Daniel then kisses Ash's tiny forehead while Joey smiles at him. Joey then kisses Daniel's cheek softly.

"River is so excited that he gets to have a Valentine's Day party in school this year." Joey says to Daniel.

Daniel smiles ear to ear at Joey.

"I know! He has been talking about it non stop the last couple days!" Daniel says with a giggle at Joey.

"Luna is excited too! She keeps talking about a boy named Jasper. Saying he is really really nice." Joey says as he giggles at Daniel and Daniel smiles at Joey again.

"Oh, she is wayyyyyy to young!" Daniel says playfully to Joey, making Joey chuckle.

Daniel then tears up a bit at Joey, realizing their babies are growing up fast.

"Why are all of our children growing up so fast?" Daniel asks Joey.

"I don't know but they are! Aspen doesn't even get a Valentine's Day party anymore." Joey says with a frown and Daniel frowns.