7 little doctor appointments + meet the teacher

*Joey and Daniel take all of the kids to get their yearly check ups! Then, Everett, Maxwell and Haven meet their teacher's while Aspen tours her middle school! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 🤑*

Today is a very busy day in the Graceffa-Preda household!

First, all seven of the Graceffa-Preda kids are going to see their pediatrician to get their annual physicals done for the new school year!

Then later in the day, Aspen and Daniel are going to go her middle school to meet her teachers and have a tour of the school while Everett, Maxwell and Haven are all going to meet their teachers at the elementary school!

Joey and Daniel have also been very busy this past week! Lark finally gave birth to her seven puppies and they have been busy making sure all of the puppies are eating and are all doing well!

Joey picks up his vlogging camera and he begins to vlog himself. Joey smiles and happily waves at the camera.

"Ahh! Good day everyone! And welcome to today's video! Today is a very very very busy day for our family! So today, Daniel and I are going to take all of the kids to see their pediatrician because they all need to get their annual physical done for school! Except for Eden, she just needs a checkup because she is eighteen months old now! And then later in the day, Aspen is going to tour her brand new middle school and meet all of her teachers with Daniel and I am going to take Everett, Maxwell and Haven to meet their teachers at the elementary school! Luna and River will meet their teachers on the first day of school so they are going to stay home with Maria!" Joey says as he yawns and then giggles.

"And I am really sorry that I haven't vlogged much lately! We have been super busy with Lark and her adorable pups! Check out their birth vlog on my channel and on Daniel's channel! Lots of puppy cuteness! And all of the puppies are growing and doing very very well! They are sleeping as we speak!" Joey says as he yawns again.

"I am really sorry for yawning a lot! I haven't been sleeping much! With Lark giving birth, being on puppy duty for most of the day and with me being almost six months pregnant I just haven't been sleeping well!" Joey says as he walks in from outside.

"Daniel is getting dressed and ready in our bedroom, so let's go to Maria's bedroom where Maria and all of the kids are because that's where Lark and the pups are!" Joey says with a big cheeky smile.

Joey walks into Maria's bedroom slowly and sees Maria sitting on her bed watching the kids.

"Hi, Joey! You look so cute today! Baby Ash is getting so big in your belly oh my goodness!" Maria says as she walks over to Joey.

"Aww, thank you!" Joey says happily to Maria.

Maria then kisses Joey's baby bump a few times, making Joey giggle.

"Ash has been an active boy today!" Joey says to Maria happily.

"Aww! I am so glad he is getting big and strong!" Maria says as she kisses Joey's baby bump again.

Joey then films Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River and Eden all sitting around Lark's whelping box and they are all watching Lark breastfeed her babies!