aspen turns 12!

*The Graceffa-Preda's celebrate Aspen's twelfth birthday with her friends! Thank you for my bff JustJanielobsessed for helping me write this! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💖💙*

🎉 Today is Aspen's 12th Birthday! 🎉

This will be the very first birthday party that the Graceffa-Preda kid's have had with friends ever since the quarantine started a few months ago!

But now that the quarantine has ended, regular life can start again!

Today, Aspen will have her twelfth birthday party with her parents, Nonna, siblings, pets and all of her friends! Aspen has invited a lot of her school friends and also some friends from her gymnastics team !

Since Joey, Daniel and the kids just visited all of their family members in Boston a few weeks ago, no family will be lying in for Aspen's birthday. However, they all sent gifts for her! 

Right now, Joey is feeding Ash some blueberry yogurt while Maria and Daniel go to pick up a few boxes of a dozen of donuts for Aspen's special birthday breakfast!

Joey has Ash's highchair in the playroom so he can hang out with Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River and Eden!

Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River and Eden are all in the playroom playing games and hanging out, waiting for the donuts to arrive!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ASPEN!" Everett, Maxwell, Haven and Luna all say in unison to Aspen with big cheeky smiles on their faces.

"Aww! Thank you, Ev, Max, Havey and Luna!" Aspen says with a big cheeky smile at Everett, Maxwell, Haven and Luna.

"HAPPY BIRFDAY!" River and Eden both yell happily.

"Aww! Thank you, Riv and Edie!" Aspen says with a big cheeky smile at River and Eden.

Ash then smiles at Aspen. Ash then babbles loudly and giggles.

"Mmm! You like blueberry yogurt now, don't you bubby?" Joey asks Ash playfully as Aspen smiles.

"You loved blueberry yogurt when you were a little baby too, Aspen! I can't believe you are TWELVE years old today, Aspen! You are growing up so fast! Happy birthday!" Joey says to Aspen, making Aspen smile.

Aspen hugs Joey tightly and smiles at him.

"Thank you and I love you, Daddy. You are my hero." Aspen says softly to Joey and Joey blushes at her.

"I love you too, baby! Are you excited to have all of your friends over? It looks like all of your friends are coming!" Joey says to Aspen as Aspen smiles and nods at Joey.

"Yeah! I miss them all so so much! And Easton is coming too!" Aspen says with a big cheeky grin.

"Aww! How cute!" Joey says happily to Aspen and Aspen smiles.

Just then, Daniel and Maria both walk into the house with six boxes of a dozen of donuts!

Daniel and Maria both walk into the playroom and they both smile at Joey, Ash, Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River and Eden!

"We have donuts everyone!" Daniel says proudly and happily.

"YAY!" Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River and Eden all say in unison.

"Yay! Thank you Papa and Nonna for getting donuts for my birthday breakfast!" Aspen says as she hugs Daniel and Maria tightly.

Daniel then kisses softly Aspen's head and smiles down at her.