Swimmer Shuji and the Devilish Honey

Honey's POV

When Shuji walked out of the changing room, I can honestly say that I started to drool at the sight of him.

He wore light blue swim shorts that really enhanced that sweet, sweet ass of his, along with a white jacket that he wore unzipped so I could see those sexy muscles of his. He walked over to the edge of pool and gave out instructions, completely oblivious to us in the bushes and the thoughts that went through my head.

(Warning: Semi-Yaoi Section)

I imagined myself going up to him and pushing him onto the ground so I could trap him under me. Listening to him moan as I played with his abs and nipples while I licked my way up his neck slowly. Him breathing heavily under me while biting his lip cutely to stop himself from moaning anymore, making me even more turned on.

Slidding over a bit so my leg is inbetween his legs, I rub him slowly while kissing my way up his neck to his ear. I would whisper "Be a good boy and lay still for me" in his ear quietly and then bite his earlobe lightly and tug at it a bit.

He would growl quietly and turn us over so I was under him and he would hold my hands above my head so I couldn't escape. I would buck up under him, driving him mad so that he would kiss me hard, his tongue invading my mouth while I pushed mine against his. He would take one hand off of my wrists and it would travel it ways down my chest, making me arch up into his touch. The feeling of him playing with my nipples harshly would drive me crazy and I would rub my erection against his leg.

His hand would continue to go down my body as he fingered the zipper to my pants and slowly unzipped it. I would tense from the sound of it unzipping and would look up into his eyes as he slowly slid his hand in my pants to finallly-

"Honey!"

I snapped out of my thoughts to see Haruhi looking at me with a raised eyebrow. "You've been zoning out for a while, everything ok?" she asked.

I gave her a bright smile, although I was a bit angry to be pulled away from my thoughts."Yup! Just wondering how to make Shu-chan join us~" She nodded and went back to watching Shuji

Sighing quietly to myself, I looked down to see I had a bit of a hard on. Biting my lip lightly I glanced around to see if anybody saw and was glad to see that they were all distracted. 'Better be careful with this visitor'

Turning back to Shuji, I watched as he went through his speech for what the club was going to do that evening. I admired how everyone seemed to respect him and vice versa. The way he handled himself with pride yet dignity made me wonder where the teen I had clung onto, the first time we met, went to.

Smirking lightly to myself throughout the practice, I continued to watch him quietly. It was nearing the end of the club time and the rest of Host Club besides myself had already left (I had told Mori to go back to the club room to get my things).

Soon enough, it was just Shuji and I there, him not knowing I was with him. I watched with curiousity as he took off his jacket and tossed it on a nearby chair. He took a deep breath and dived into the pool head first and started to swim a couple of laps.

Curious, I crepted foreward a bit in the bush and continued to watch him quietly. He was a great swimmer, and I could easily tell that he was used to the water.

He continued to swim for a good 10 minutes and then came out of the pool, making my lips go dry at the sight of his wet body, and went to the changing room. I stayed in that spot for a bit until I felt a hand on my shoulder, looking up, I saw that it was Mori, and with a nod of my head we went home.

Later that night, I continued to think about what I had witnessed today, and started to wonder how such a person had evaded my radar for such a long time. With a sigh, I shook my head and headed to bed with Usa-chan in my arms.

'It'll change tomorrow'