Horror Movie Time

Honey's POV

Haruhi and I walked towards the others in the living room, who were all talking about what we could do next. I sat down next to Mori and started to daydream about what had just happened between Shuji and I.

'Well, I finally got my way with him, and it was fucking amazing.' I thought to myself. '....But what do I do now? I guess he'll be curious by what this means for us....Do I really want to have a serious relationship with him? I don't think I'll be really at it."

Being brought out of my musings with Shuji walking into the room, I looked over and could feel myself blushing a bit. 'Wow...He's so...so...hott!' I drooled silently to myself.

He walked over to us and sat down near Hikaru who glanced at him and frowned a bit. "Shuji, your shirt is crooked." He told him, and reached out and started to tug his shirt into place.

The way Shuji was blushing and Hikaru touching him so comfortably really made my blood boil. 'He's. Mine.' I thought angriliy while glaring at him so only he could see.

Hikaru's POV

When Shuji came into the room, I couldn't help but think about how great of model he could be. The way he matched his clothes and colors really flattered his figure and look he had.

'I'll have to talk to Kaoru about having Shuji become a model for us later'  While thinking this, I noticed that the outer shirt he had on was crooked and that sent my fashion side into action. After telling him about it and fixing it for him, I turned back to the group and saw Honey glaring at me.

Trying not to flinch at the power of his glare, I could tell he was pissed at me and his eyes told me everything.

'He's. Mine.'Was what his eyes said and that made me effectivly back off. Nothing was more dangerous than a Honey with a possesive side.

Shuji's POV

'How embarrassing' Was what went through my head after Hikaru fixed my shirt. 'I can't even put on a shirt correctly'Embarrassment washed over me as we all continued talking about what we could do next. The whole time throughout the conversation, I felt a pair of eyes watching me and I looked around to see Honey watching me with an intense gaze.

Feeling myself blush, I glanced down while biting my lip lightly at the thought what had happened in the closet. Trying to focus on the conversation at hand instead of thinking about our little rendevous, Honey's voice was carried through the air.

"How about we watch a movie?" He offered when nobody could think of what else to do.

Everyone nodded their heads and Tamaki smiled brightly. "That's perfect~! It'll be a great bonding experience with my lovely daughter~!" He exclaimed while hugging Haruhi who looked uncomfortable.

Confused, I tilted my head a bit and raised an eyebrow. "Tamaki? Why is Haruhi you're 'Daughter'?" I asked.

The twins and Tamaki all froze and looked at me with wide eyes. Raising an eyebrow, I shrugged. "What?"

Glancing at each other, each of the twins held....a baseball bat? And Tamaki held...rope and a bag?! Confused and a worried, I took a couple of steps backwards while holding my hands up a bit. "Guys," I said cautiously, "Do I want to know why you have those?...And where you got them from??" I questioned.

The three of them took a few steps towards me when Honey moved so he was inbetween the four of us. Although I couldn't see the look on his face, I could tell that he made a pretty scary one considering that the three of them started to cower into eachother to hide from the little ninja. Before anything else could happen, Kyoya cleared his throat and appeared by my side.