Chapter 1

POV AGENT VENOM
Archanid Kid and I were swinging through the streets of NYC.
It was already really late since we started our patrol at 9pm.
Now it was midnight and we both were tired.

I gave Spidey a short call to tell him that we would go back, but he didn't answer. I tried it again and with the Time i got worried. He normally calls back right Away but he didn't.

"Something's off" i said to Archanid Kid while swinging through a dark Alley.

"I know" he said and landed on the ground.

I knew that something was wrong, but it wasn't because of Spidey and Scarlet. It was because... because i don't Really know how to describe it, but back when Miles and me were swinging through the streets I noticed a Shadow following us. No not a shadow.....a Ghost?

"Yo Venom lets head back to the headquarters" he suggested.

I nodded and in that instant he kicked something against the wall.

"Dude what the.."

"You nodded i thought you knew what i meant. I wanted to fool him.
I even WINKED AT YOUUU!!" he yelled at me.

"You wear a mask i can't see any of your facial expressions!!" i yelled back before someone kicked me in the Side. I fell back but didn't feel much pain thanks to the Venom.

'Ha best hero suit EVER!' i thought to myself but regretting it right after because i was distrected i hot kicked again.
I fell to the mid of the street and Miles right after.

Our attacker walked on the street as well and revealed himself to be
oughh the Leaper.

I just hate that guy

POV SPIDER MAN
Scarlet and me were on patrol today.
I signed up Agent Venom with Archanid Kid. The Two have gotten real close lately. Flash became like a brother to Miles.

"Spiderman" Scarlet broke the silence between us

"Stop daydreaming punk. Your Watch is glowing now for Ten minutes."

I looked at my watch and saw two missing calls from Agent Venom.

"It's Agent Venom" i mumbled.

"I'll contact him"

Scarlet nodded and called Venom, but he wasn't answering. Then we heard a loud BANG.

Both of us swung faster to the direction the loud noise came from and saw imediatly what was going on.

Venom and Archanid Kid vs the Leaper.

Scarlet webbed the leapers eyes to take him his sight ans kicked him against his head real hard. I did the same and punched him in the face.
He trembled then fell to the ground.

"Hey we had everything under Control!" A.K. complained.

"Yeah we saw that" Scarlet said.

"HOW DARE YOU?! YOU STAND NO CHANCE AGAINST ME NOW!" we all looked to the Leaper, who was staying Now again on his feet. He wanted to press a button on his armor but stopped when Ock came.

"Well if it isn't the little spiders" he said.

The guys and i got into our fighting position ready to attack. Ock noticed and said

"Ohh my how nice. But i am not here for you"

He then walked away and the Leaper followed him.
Scarlet couldnt let that slide so he webbed Doc Ock's back and pulled on it so he had to face him.

He pulled out his stingers.

"Then who are you here for?!" he asked in anger.

"Non of your Business"

"Wrong answer" i said and asked him again when my Spidey scenses tingled. I looked around and jumped back as the leaper was trying to leap on me.

"Took you long enough" Ock yelled
"We need to find Eleven!"

"Eleven?" Miles repeated quietly.

That was enough for Scarlet Spider so he attacked both and since we couldnt let him fight them along we went along and ended in a big fight.

Venom and A.K. vs the Leaper and Scarlet and me fought Doc Ock.

Ock always repeated the word 'Eleven'.

        20 more minutes of fighting
The guys and i were all exhausted.
We had to take one punch followed by another Till we were laying on the ground. Ock placed a tantacel on Scarlets neck trying to choke him
and we others were just in pain.

I tought it was over but then somebody appeared on the street with a black hoodie. Since all i could see was blurry i couldnt tell who the mysterious person was. But it was Walking towards us.

Ock looked at the person.
He was smiling but still choked Ben.

The mysterious figure started talking.

"You want me so Let him go" she said calmly but you could still hear the anger in her Voice.

"Hahaha...only if you come back...
Eleven" Ock replied.

"Wait Eleven is a person a...a Girl?"
A.K. and Venom said.

She sat on the ground

_______________________________________
Heeey guys this is the first chapter now and i dont really know what to think about it.
Please don't be to harsh on my grammar...since I am german *cough cough please have mercy*
But what do u think is going to happen Next??

sooo i hope you liked it and i will see you very very soon
later!