Prologue

Namjoon POV

We were walking down the street together, then my girlfriend walks faster and turns towards me so she can stop me. We stop. She stares into my eyes, her dark brown eyes was covered with a thin layer of water covering it with the feeling of sadness.

"Oppa, I'm breaking up with you," She said with a soft voice sounding like she was about to cry.

"Why? Why now? Our relationship was going so well and then, all of a sudden you decided to break up with me," My voice was trembling as I asked her with my eyes glistening with water. She grabs my wrist but I shrug is away from me then putting my hands in my pockets. I looked at the ground for a while.

"Why do you want to break up now?" I asked her, she didn't reply. I started to walk away from the park with my car keys in my hand.

"What did I do wrong?"

With a few simple words, our 2 year relationship down the drain with the memories that I had with her.

But only if I can just get another picture of her with me, I will be fine.

A/N:
Hey guys!

This is my first book that I'm writing by myself!
Stay tune if you want more of this story and sorry for my spelling and grammar, I'm not that great at English.

Who is she?
Find out soon.