Chapter 9

Hoesoek POV

"What song do you want to do?" I asked "I'm not sure you can choose," Jada said, "What about Youth by Troye Sivan?" I asked "Yeah that can work," she said. We did paper, scissors or rock, "Shoot!" We both said, she had paper while I had rock, she won "Dang it! You won!" I said smiling at her. We danced to Youth and after that, we took a break. I was lying on the floor, tired and sweaty "Good job," Jada looked at me smiling and tired just like me.

*12 Am*

Faith POV

I worked on my project "Animation is hard," I said to myself. I replay the game program, I finished with almost everything but I didn't know who to call my main character "Anna! Can you help me!" I called Anna which was in the room next to mine. Anna walks in to see a stressed Faith "My deadline for this game is like in two days!" I said "Oh crap, then get started," She said "I already did you, idiot! I just don't know what to name my main character!" I explained, "What should I call my main character?" I asked her "I don't know because I haven't seen it yet," she said "Oh.. right," I smiled innocently. I showed her my design of the character "Umm I think you should name it... I don't know Tata," she said "Ok, now it's Tata for now on," I said.

After I finished, I saved it and sent it. I get a text after that.

Jada:
Hey, wanna hang out later today? I need to talk to you about something that happened to me yesterday.

Me:
Yeah, sure but where? Maybe at mine? I can invite the other girls as well.

Jada:
Yeah! I don't mind if the other girls come. We all talk about stuff, like a girls day.

Me:
Ok, be at mine by 12:00 pm.

Jada:
Okay.

I put down my phone "Anna we have guests over get the house clean!" I said "Can we do it later? Because it's like 12 am and I'm tired," she said "Oh, I forgot. Well go to sleep and when you wake up to get the house clean," I said "Okay," She said as she rubbed her eyes. I started to pack up and got ready to bed. Once I was finished I crawled into bed and slept.

* 11 am*

I woke up and looked at the clock "OH-!" I yelled until Anna knocked on the door and opened it "Morning, don't worry I got you, I already have everything cleaned," she smiled at me "Now got ready," she said I nodded and got out of bed. I got changed and made food, it was fried rice, luckily I didn't burn rice. I set plates and cutlery on the table. An hour later I heard knocking on the front door "Faith! Anna!" I heard Jada calling, I went to the front door, then one by one everyone came "OooO what smells so good?" Jia comes into the kitchen "Oh, just go to the dining room and find out and see," I said to her. After I finished, we both headed out to the dining room where everyone else was eating "This is so good! Faith!" Yuna said with a smile and full of food in her mouth.

A few minutes later we all were gathered around coffee table in the living room "Jada now spill the tea," I said to her "Well I might of met some at the dance studio," she said with a shy smile "OooOo who the lucky guy, spill it!" Jia said "A guy called Hoesoek," Jada said "Wait like Jung Hoeseok?" Yuna asked "Yeah! Do you guys know him?" Jada asked "Yeah!" We all said to Jada "Wow, and why have you guys never told me about him?" Jada asked "I don't know," Taylor said. Then Jia got up and said "I need to go to the bathroom," she went to the bathroom. We all looked at each other, there was that awkward silence again "Do you guys think Namjoon and Jia were better or Yoongi and Jia?" Taylor asked "I think Namjoon and Jia were the better couple," Hana said and everyone nodded with agreement.

A/N POV

"I kind of like Yoongi.." Hana said "Really?" Anna asked with curiosity "Yeah and I have a plan to break up Jia and Yoongi, are you guys down?" Hana asked. Everyone looked at each other with unsure faces until Taylor said "I'm in but I have to be the least important because I have to leave in 3 days," Hana nodded her nod "Ummm I'm down," Faith, Anna, Yuna and Jada said. Jia finally got back and sat down "I'm back, what were you guys talking about?" She said "Oh we were talking about our boyfriends," Hana lied and smiled at Jia "Okay," Jia said.

*3 pm*

"Thanks for letting me stay here!" Jada said while rushing out of the door "Bye!" Everyone said and then one by one they left until there was just Anna and Faith left. They were looking at the mess that the girls did " Let's clean up shall we?" She look at Anna "Yup," Anna replied.

A/N:
YEEET. Just finished this chapter after a stupid test that I didn't study for. Great. Well I hoped you like this chapter. This book is legit just so cringy when I read it again. Like omg I can't I don't know how you guys suffer through with my horrible writing.

How many chapters should I do? I was thinking of doing 20-25 chapters. But I'm still not sure.

Bye B's