Chapter 1

Namjoon POV

*few weeks later*

I was scrolling through Instagram and then I saw a post, it was hers. I started to look at her pictures, she has always been pretty but I wish she was still mine.

User: Jin_Jia134

Opposites do attract 💞 @emtionlessmin #Bf #BLACKPINK #love

#Bf #BLACKPINK #love

I kept on staring at the screen. Memories coming back slowly to me of Jia and my relationship.

*Memory*

"Oppa!" Jia yells while running into my arms. After a long day of work, I finally got to see my girlfriend at last. I wrapped my arms around her waist, cuddling on the couch.

"How was your day?" I asked her, "It was ok..." she said with a unsteady tone, I was a little unsure about what she said. "You know that you can tell me anything so just tell me what happened," I said, I gave her a little smile, without even noticing my dimples showed.

"Well everything was fine but you weren't there," she replied, she tossed and turned around the couch until she was in a comfortable position to cuddle me. "I love you, you know that right?" I said "Yes of course, I love you too,"she replied. I kissed her cheeks and then for the rest of the day we just slept.

*Memory finished*

Tears run down my face without realisation. Droplets of tears dropped onto my phone screen, I wiped my phone screen. I need to forget about her but I can't. I just need more time with her and I need more questions on why she broke up with me. I just need to let go but I'm not ready yet, not until I get one more picture with her.

Then a message pops up, it was from Jin hyung.

Jinnie:
Hey I was wondering are you okay? I just heard about your breakup with Jia. Do you want me to go to yours so that I can make you feel better?

Me:
Hey I'm starting to feel a little better now, I lied. Yeah you can come to me house what time will you come?

Jinnie:
Ummmm, about half an hour. What do you want me to bring you?

Me:
Umm, just bring me anything. You can bring the boys over as well.

*30 minutes later*

The door slammed open "NAMJOONNNNN WE'RE HERE!" Jin came in yelling breaking the silence in my house "HYUNGGGGGGGG!" Jimin, Tae, and Jungkook shouted all together. I got out of my bed, I tried to stand up but the floor was to cold and so I crawled back into bed, while yelling "YEAH, I'M IN MY ROOM!" I heard feet running into my room. I saw the door open and then I got attacked by a wild Hoeseok, "JOOOONIE! Are you ok? I heard about your breakup," He said " Yeah I'm okay, but can you get off me please hyung?" I asked him, he stood up and all of a sudden the others were behind him. "I got food for all of us," Jin said, as he puts the food in the kitchen and started setting up for lunch.

We all gathered around the table and started to eat. Please no one mention Yoongi, I hoped for myself but then "Can't believe that Yoongi is dating your ex," Jungkook said while looking at me innocently, thanks a lot Jungkook. There was an awkward silence "So what do you want to do today?" Jin asked me while everyone was eating and looking at me interested for what I have to say about that comment.

"Can we watch a movie?" Jimin askes me, I nodded my head. "What movie do we watch?" Tae askes "Please no horror, you guys know how Jin hyung and I get real scared of stuff really easily," Hoeseok said.

*after we all ate*

We all gathered around the couch with blankets, pillows and snacks. The lights were out and the tv shown light of bright colours, it's was the only light source in the house. Jungkook showed it's was an Anpanman movie but sike it's was a horror movie. Popcorn started flying in the house because of Jinnie and Hobi hyung. Everyone just more entertained by Jinnie and Hobi, for an hour and an half we just watched them get scared, it was the funniest thing ever.

Then I heard an notification, it was from Yoongi hyung.

A/N:
I'M BACK WITH MY FIRST CHAPTER YEEEET. YOU FOUND OUT WHO JIA WAS!

Ok first I wrote some of this at 5:00am so sorry for my bad grammar like always and thanks for reading guys!

I will post my chapters around twice a week because I'm on holidays right now and I have to go to school soon, sooo yeah stay in tuned.

Bye B's.