Chapter 2

Yoongi POV

It was 4:30pm and I was at the cafe working at finishing up my shift for the day. "Should I meet up with Namjoon? I feel sort of guilty for dating him ex straight after they broke up," I said to myself. Someone opens the door "Hello welcome to-" I said, my eyes widened, it was Jin, Hoeseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. They were walking towards me, waving, smiling and being happy "Hey Yoongi!" Jin said "Hey guys. I haven't seen you guys in awhile," I replied. "What can I get you guys? Drinks? Tea? Cakes?" I asked, "No thanks, we actually wanted to talk to you after finishing your shift," Hoeseok said. They all waited for me for 20 minutes. We all walk outside of the cafe "It's cold today," Jimin said while wearing on his jacket on "What do you guys want to talk to me about?" I asked. Their face changed, it was serious "We wanted to talk to you about Jia noona," Jungkook said "Oh," I said.

"We want to know why she broke up with Namjoon," Jin said, they all stare at me. I felt imitated "S-she was forced to break up with him by her father," I explained "Are you sure this is the truth?" Tae hyung. I nodded without knowing what I was doing " We'll be leaving right now," Jin said, waving and then walked off with all of the other guys.

I get a phone call. It's from Jia. "Hey where are you right now?" She asked "Oh I just finished work so I'm outside of the cafe walking home," I replied to her. I hear a cat in the background "Is that a cat?" I asked her "Yeah its a little meow meow!" Her voice sounded cheerful. "Do you know who's cat it is?" I asked, there was an awkward silence "YeEaH," she said with a sarcastic voice. The call ends. I get to my apartment, unlock the door and opened it to find Jia sitting down with a box next to her. I came closer to her and wrap my arms around her waist "Hey babe," I said before I kissed her cheek. All of a sudden tiny paws and a fluffy, tiny, and white head pop out of the box. The cat meowed Jia and I looked at each other as then laughed because of its cuteness.

"How was your day today?" I asked her "It was fine," she replied. I kissed on top of her forehead and then go into my room getting ready to shower.

*few minutes later*

I get out of the shower, changed. I start to dry my hair and once it was dry, I went to sleep.

A/N:
Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. School just started and the story is going to short like the chapters. I'm sorry again for the late update!

It's like 12:10am and I'm sort of tired and bored and I have school today. Great. I hope you guys have fun reading this!

Bye B's