Chapter 3

Namjoon POV

I look at my phone to see what Yoongi hyung texted me.

Yoongles:
Can we meet on Wednesday after I have work?

Me:
Ummmmm yeah sure I don't mind but why?

Yoongles:
I will tell you when we meet.

Me:
Ok.

I looked at my alarm clock, it was Monday. I took a break of recording a song and I got my stuff and went outside to take some fresh air. Walking around the park, admiring the trees and the beautiful weather, then I spotted a person, awfully similar to Jimin holding hands with a girl. I squinted my eyes to see more clearly and it was Jimin holding hands with a girl.

"Jimin is that you!" I yelled out across the park and then everyone looked at me, oops. I walked closer to the couple, it was Jimin and a girl "Jimin! Hey man how are you?" I asked him "I'm good, you?" He asked " I'm good and who is this lady?" I asked and looked at her "I'm Yuna, Jimin's girlfriend." She said "Jimin, since when did you get a girlfriend?" I asked him "I forgot to tell you," He said. "What were you guys doing?" I broke the awkward silence, "Oh we're just taking a walk," Yuna replied "Oh I don't want to disturb you guys, we'll have fun," I said while walking off "O-oh bye," they replied.

*A few hours later at home*

"AaaaAaaaaa," I whined while jumping on my bed after a days work of producing a song. "Ding!" A notification popped, it was post by Jimin about him and his girlfriend.

User: JamlessJimin

Having a nice walk in the park~@Yuna

@Yuna._.vv
#PARKJimin #outdoors #love

I smile as I see the post. I'm glad that Jimin has girlfriend, it was about time he wouldn't go to my apartment anymore. I scroll down and I read all the comments on Jimin's Instagram.

"You guys are so cute!" "When did he get girlfriend?" "It was about time you guys date!"

More and more comments were popping up. That's cute, I wonder how met in the first place. "Ding Dong!" Someone said as the door bell buzzed "Who is it?" I asked "It's me," Jungkook said. I opened the door and let him in, he sat on the couch and then he sighed "What's Kookie?" I asked "Okay, so I might of asked a girl out.." he said "Really?!? Who, when where? And did she said yes?" I asked "She's was one of my classes in college and I asked her last night," he replied, I face lit up because of my excitement. "She might of accepted," he said "Did she??!" I asked, his face changed into a I'm done face "Yes hyung, I got a girlfriend now," he said "My little Kookie is all grown up," I said sounding like a proud father "What's her name?!" I asked "Her name is Anna," he replied. I bounced with excitement.

Then he passes me a note and food "This was outside of your door," he said. I opened the note and my eyes widened.

A/N:
I'm leaving you guys on a cliff hanger YEEET. I'm dogging you guys today. Sorry about my constant slow posts of the chapters. I'm still busy bc of school and all.

What did the note say? Why was Namjoon jungshook? Stay in tune for the next chapter.

WiNk WoNk Bye B's