Chapter 5

Jungkook POV

Once I got home, I changed into something comfortable and picked up Anna. We went it to get ice cream and then went to a park. It was cold and Anna forgot to bring a jacket with her, I didn't give her mine, just kidding I did. We were walking until we saw a playground, we raced to the playground and she won "YES I WON! YOU OWE ME A KEYCHAIN!" She said while puffed out "Pfff what keychain do you want? I'm guessing a Blue Exocist keychain?" I asked "Yes," she replied. I kissed her on the cheek and the chased her onto the swing and then I pushed her once she got on. Five minutes flew and we were chasing each other like little kids "Ha! I got u!" I said with a playful voice while wrapping my arms around her and then carrying her in my arms "You caught me! Put me down Oppa!" She said "I am not your oppa! You will never get down!" I said we both laughed and I put her down.

*An hour later*

"I tired," she said as she tugged my hoodie and rubbing her eyes "Let me take you home then," I said. We got into the car and drove off to her place. We got to her house, we stopped in front of it and I looked to left to the passenger seat and found out she was sleeping peacefully. I didn't want to disturb her so I buckled her seatbelt and slowly, carefully and gently carried her in a bridal style to her doorstep and unlocked her door with the spare key she had under a shoe. I carried her into her room trying not to disturb Faith, her roommate and Jin hyung's girlfriend, I placed her down onto her bed and tucked her and kissed her forehead "Good night babe,~" I whispered to her.

I left her house trying not to disturb any of them and locked their door, once I went and I then I got a text from Namjoon hyung:

Joonie Hyung:
Hey are you free rn?

Me:
Yeah I'm free why?

Joonie Hyung:
Bc The group, Hana, her friend and I are having dinner at mine wanna join?

Me:
Yeah I can also can tell you about my date with Anna

Joonie Hyung:
OooOoo

Me:
I will see you later bye hyung~

I drove to Namjoon hyungs apartment and I hear music play, laughing and plates getting washed. I open the door to be welcome with a hug by Noona and Hobi hyung "Kookie! You've grown a lot from the last time I saw you!" She said "Hey Kookie!" Hobi said smiling. I walk in and I see everyone in the group except for Yoongi hyung, I walk to the couch "Hey Kookie," V and Jimin hyung said to me "Hey," I replied " I heard you have a girlfriend now Jimin hyung~" I said "Yeah I do and I heard you just got one too," He said as he lies down on the couch. "And I've heard your girlfriend is here to TaeTae hyung," I said "Yeah she is, she's actually staying here with Hana noona," he replied.

Then the front door opens, all of our eyes open with disbelief "H-hey guys," Yoongi hyung stared at all of us. We all just exchanged stares until Joonie hyung got up to greet him.

Namjoon POV

"Hey hyung you came," I said smiling at him.

A/N:
DUN DUN DUN! A wild Yoongi arrived! What will happen next? Idk.

Oh me goodness I'm posting two chapters in 1 day!? I'm on a roll! And OMG OMG THIS BOOK GOT +120 READS I'M SO THANKFUL FOR YOU GUYS READING MY CRINGY ASS BOOK! AaaaAaaa I feel like UwU now.

UwU Bye B's